FAQ  •  Login

Automation Roll To Dodge

<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: None right now.

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:15 am

Re: Automation Roll To Dodge

Well, the makeshift bandage the guy used didn't work after telling him I couldn't help him. I see Hitler crying in the background, and laugh inside. I saw one guy try to drive a 1/3 scale Beetle, and actually did laugh (I think he gave me a stink-eye). Apparently, the other guy managed to find a whole village that seems to be modern. That must be a place we should visit; but with caution.

Action: Walk down to the village with precaution and examine the area, look for more clues around.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

T16

8-Star Beta Tester
8-Star Beta Tester

Cars: AW11, 405 T16

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:58 am

I suddenly wake up under a tarpaulin on some flat metal but as I remove the cover I find that it is in fact a pickup bed. How in the world did I get here .. ? I can hear other people, I guess that’s what woke me.
Looking closer there is a guy behind the steering wheel but he seems to be talking to the truck.. and around us there are more people and some Hilter ghost?? I must be having the weirdest dream of my life, nothing else explains it, but I decide to just roll with it, it’s not like trying to wake up ever worked for anyone. So is there anything useful here?

Action: Search the Bogliq’s bed
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:06 am

Previous roll: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6254&start=20#p70667

conan:

Look in the barn to steal another car.

You roll a: 3

You get into the first barn you find, hoping for a nice barn find. Maybe an oldtime Jaguar, or an Alpine, or the original Cossack 1000...Nah, these have all rusted, nevermind. Instead, you find a Lambo. New, shiny, silver Lamborghini...tractor. Well. Not quite what you expected.

strop:

ask Titleguy for help getting to the Haulage. Time for some 3 legged action!

You roll a: 5

Well, even though Titleguy ignored your plea for help, you still were able to drag yourself towards the pickup. You saw a dude getting out of the truck in haste, tripping and falling to the ground.
-The nerve of some people. - The car apparently says to itself, and then turns to you. - You. You look injured - well, "thank you Captain Obvious", you think - I gotta take you to the hospital.
The car opens its passenger door, and a LED array under the windshield lights up, displaying a mirrored "AMBULANCE"
-Hop in.

EnryGT5:

Ask BITT to drive me down the road i saw another guy take

You roll a: 2

-Yo, you gotta drive down that road and follow that guy you just electrocuted!
-Do I have "TAXI" written on my body? - The Haulage replies with annoyance in its voice - I am not impressed.
You have a feeling you know what happens next.

ROLL TO DODGE the BITT zapping you!

Well, you quickly got out the Bogliq. I mean, you did trip on the way out, losing 1 HP in progress, but that, that is better than getting zapped.

pyrlix:

Go to the village and ask someone about those gold coins.

You roll a: 4

-Yes, yes - an elderly gentleman replies upon seeing the coins. - They are very old, from the fifteenth century. I know my shit Now, I won't buy them from you, I can't afford them, but you can expect some money from them. Now please, don't disturb my participation in the mass. - he tells you off calmly - You're standing in the way of my salvation, you understand.

PhilipM:

Kick Hilter in the nuts whilst he's crying.

You roll a: 1

You try to get a good hit on Adolf's nuts...ermm, a single nut actually. Your right leg goes upward, your right foot is ready for the groin attack. Then however your left foot decided to overcome the friction of the ground. Yes, I'm saying you slipped on something, and instead of kicking Hitler, you fell flat on your ass and lost 1 HP. Hitler, still with tears in his eyes, decided to put his staff to a good use.

ROLL TO DODGE the Hitler's magic attack!

You roll a: 5 + 1 (6)

You quickly move away from the sphere of transformation into a VW New Beetle. You notice it bounces off of the ground, and starts gliding back towards the Fuehrer. In an instant, his right ear turned into a right mirror, his phantom left hand turned into the entire left front suspension assembly of a New Beetle, and the nut (and it's surroundings) you wanted to kick him in, turned into a shift stick.
-Ich like it. Vould you like to learn to stick schift?
-Haha, just kidding, DIE! - And he prepares for another attack.

Leonardo9613:

Try to go back to sleep, to assert myself that I'm just dreaming.

Blimey!

You did get some sleep... However, you found the ground to be kinda uncomfortable. And you woke up a bit later, to see the Hitler being partially turned into a VW himself.

titleguy1:

Walk down to the village with precaution and examine the area, look for more clues around.

You get stealthily into the village. Yes, you walked down the entire dirt road "stealthily". You notice that man who IS THE POWER talking to some elderly gentleman, you spot an open barn with a lambo tractor inside. You decide to look through the window of one of the houses. What caught your attention is an old CRT TV, with a crucifix placed on top of it. It is turned on, but the only thing on the screen is the technical difficulties prompt, with a text scrolling on it, reading "We apologize for the difficulties, Strop has just destroyed our recording equipment". You then remind yourself of what was on the tree. Could this really be true? Could this ninja really be named Strop? Did parents not love him or something?

T16:

Search the Bogliq’s bed

You roll a: 6

You decided to search through the Haulage's bed very thoroughly. I mean, you were sleepy, so a bed was the first thing that came into your mind, I guess. You found a futuristic looking gun, all in bluish silver color, and having some pointy tip instead of a traditional gun barrel. You also find a bulletproof vest. Not only that. In your search you were so thorough, you've spotted a small maroon button in the tailgate (like, it was not sticking out), and decide to press it, hoping it would reveal an additional storage.
-Cargo securing in progress.
And you see some belts trying to tie you to the bed.

ROLL TO DODGE the BITT's cargo securing feature!

Befor you realised what was going on, you were pinned against the truck's bed. Well, at least it has not taken your stuff.

Character info:

Player Characters:

strop
HP: 32/40
Equipment: None
Extra: -1 to using the left leg.

titleguy1
HP: 40/40

conan
HP: 36/40

pyrlix
HP:40/40
Equipment: Pouch full of old golden coins, cursed Alfa Romeo ring
Extra: +1 to dodging magic attacks (force field)

EnryGT5
HP:39/40
Equipment: Branch
Extra: +1 to raw strength rolls

PhilipM

Leonardo9613

T16
Equipment: Futuristic looking gun, bulletproof vest
Extra: pinned - cannot move until you break free.

NPCs:

BITT (Bogliq Industries Two Thousand)
HP:60/60
Equipment: T16

Phantom VW Adolf Hitler
HP:15/30
Equipment: Staff, capable of turning matter into New Beetles
Extra: Transformed into a VW New Beetle partially.

Elderly gentleman Roland met
HP:25/25
<<

BeforeLifer

Cars: 2004 Madaz 6 V6

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:31 am

Looks fun :) I'll join
(I'm the one townsfolk who isn't religious/at the mass for a background btw)
What's that noise in my barn... What! That bastard is eying up my Tractor!

Action: Grab double barreled shotgun off mantle and threateningly approach Conan in the barn.
<<

T16

8-Star Beta Tester
8-Star Beta Tester

Cars: AW11, 405 T16

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:44 am

Well that went, I found some form of gun and a bulletproof vest.. right until the point I pressed that stupid button. Now I'm strapped down so I can hardly move and it's far form comfortable. While I searched the pickup bed I did notice that the guy behind the wheel got out in a hurry and the truck who is still talking? seems to have taken an interest in another guy with what appears to be a bad leg. Anyway better get out of this mess.. maybe if I press that button again it will unstrap me.

Action: use the gun as an arm extension to press the cargo securing button again.
<<

Pleb

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Cars: I have TWO Peugeots. Please feel sorry for me.

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:06 am

And Aaron joins the fray!

I peer out of the window from my small house in the village and see an unfamiliar face wandering around.
"Hmm, I wonder what brings him here.. Nothing ever happens here" I was oblivious to the current goings on, so, being the easy-going guy that I am, I go downstairs and get some lunch just like a normal day.

Action: Eat lunch and prepare to go outside for a nice stroll.
I hope I am doing this right...
<<

Spitfire599

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A 1999 Honda Civic Sedan named Flapjack.

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:49 am

I suddenly jolt awake in a grassy field. "Ugh... where the heck am I? This isn't my bedroom..." I suddenly notice the chaos going on all around me, the dead Rattata, the BITT, and the partially transformed phantom Hitler. "What the actual frick?" Then I spy the dirt road. "Hm. Maybe I can follow it and go back home. Time to put my Cross Country skills to good use!"

Action: Jog along the dirt road. (In the opposite direction of the village)
Name of Car Company: Spitfire Motor Company
Owner of company: Spitfire599
Website or Forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8680 and viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8968
Established: 1948
Company ID: 1948599
<<

Leonardo9613

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Cars: '15 Ford Ka 1.0 SE

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Right, that hasn't gone well. My head hurts and my body isn't at its freshest. However, I must conclude that I really am here. What sort of distorted place am I in?

And everyone seems to be going to the same direction, everyone but this new guy who wasn't here before. Also, I have a faint memory of someone yelling that they found a village. I'd better get away from this place, that has nothing but a dead pokemon, a transformer car, which, I can't really tell, has the worst half. Well, anyway, away from here I go.

Action: Follow everyone in the direction of the village and get away from Herr Beetle.
<<

PhillipM

Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter

Cars: Peugeot 306
Peugeot 405 Mi16x4
Peugeot 406 V6 Coupe
Mazda MX-5 Mk1
Triumph GT6 MkIII
Mazda RX8-engined off-road race buggy.

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Well, that went terribly, I've hurt my leg, and although Adolf missed, he's still got his staff. He is however, partially a VW Beetle. I decide to distract him whilst he's trying to balance all the VW bits he's turned himself into - and hope the guy waving the gun around in the rear of the pickup will help me out with my Hitler problem.

ACTION: Distract Hitler by telling him that the new VW bits are even worse than the old ones, and signal the guy with the gun for some help.
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:42 pm

OOC: ahahaha brilliant outcomes this round (and a 5, yay, there's hope for me yet... though I suspect it's going to take a lot of work and luck to get my HP back...)

IC: Oh, sweet mercies! Something going my way at last. But given the capricious nature of this world, and especially this truck I'm apparently riding in, I better not get cocky.

ACTION: Thank the BITT profusely for picking me up. Ask it a bit about itself and this world.
<<

EnryGT5

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: '01 Ford Focus 1.8 TDdi
'10 Citroen C3 1.6 HDi

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Ack! *cough* Fucking truck. *starts running* I better go down that road now, i've been here for way too long, i heard someone talk about a village, guess i'll find out what happened before or after, maybe i could steal a car that won't try to zap my butt, even if it's an old... an old... fuck this amnesia is killing me. I hope i can get my name back from the "Forgotten" folder soon.

Action: Run to the village as fast as my legs will carry me
CEO of Seishido Motors.
Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8343

Suddenly, a temporary logo appears.
<<

pyrlix

23 Star Beta Tester
23 Star Beta Tester

Cars: Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTS
Opel Vivaro 2.0CDTI SE

Post Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:21 am

Sweet, i have now a porch full of kinda valuable coins... but i still have this cursed Alfa Romeo Ring... DAMN.
Maybe i can gift it someone and tell a fantastic Story about it. But for that i Need to get to a bigger town or a place where a lot of tourists are.
There must be a table with postings about busses, Trains or a map somewhere here, most villages have it!

Action: Look for a table with a map or postings.
<Killrob> you commited a lot of crimes... among others against: 1) international minimum intelligence laws 2) human rights to a brain 3) act against devolution of the human mind
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: None right now.

Post Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:54 am

So, after seeing the TV, I wonder if that guy I accidently made fall was actually named [Strop]... And he apparently broke to equipment. So, Now, I investigate. I see a person walking downstairs in a house. I should ask a few questions.

Action: Politely ask [Pleb] about where I am and what kind of place this is.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:05 am

From now on, if you don't reply in 24h, I'll assume you're doing nothing.

Previous roll: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6254&start=30#p70752

BeforeLifer:

Grab double barreled shotgun off mantle and threateningly approach Conan in the barn.

As you look around the house, you realise one sad thing. Not only was your tractor a target of theft, your shotgun also ended up being stolen. However, that won't stop you will it? Maybe you'll look threatening enough with your wife's gas pistol? You take it, and approach Conan, who seems to be just standing there

T16:

use the gun as an arm extension to press the cargo securing button again.

At first, you had trouble freeing your arm at all. It was all pinned to the bed, with almost no freedom of movement at all. That almost was enough. You flawlessly freed your arm and pressed the button again.
-Cargo unsecuring in progress.
After a while, you were free. Not only that, but you've discovered you have a knack for escaping from such bindings. You now get +1 to such escaping rolls.
Shortly after that, the pickup drove off, and you see a a guy fighting with Hitler signalling you.

Pleb:

Eat lunch and prepare to go outside for a nice stroll.

Whoa. The lunch. It was delicious. It surely got you into the mood for the stroll. In fact, you were so goddamn happy, you just decided to sit on a bench and appreciate everything around you. And then you have spotted something shiny lying in the ground. It was a buttonsized round thingy. Made of silver apparently, but it seemed to have a faint reddish glow. There was a small B letter embossed into it. Then, you've heard some barking, and noticed the neighbor's Fluffy has escaped again and is "playing" with a stranger. Maybe you should help him? Or maybe help the stranger?

Spitfire599:

Jog along the dirt road. (In the opposite direction of the village)

After a while of jogging, a maroon pickup truck passes you. Then, you see a largeish town (but not yet a city) popping in the distance.

Leonardo9613:

Follow everyone in the direction of the village and get away from Herr Beetle.

As you walk down the road to the village, you encounter a swarm of Rattatas, and a guy with a branch fighting them. You've walk around them, but, you don't want to stomp on any of the mouse-like creatures and piss them all off.

PhillipM:

Distract Hitler by telling him that the new VW bits are even worse than the old ones, and signal the guy with the gun for some help..

It did not go that well this time, Hitler probably has decided he won't take a shit from a guy who can't even kick him in the nut properly. That, or he likes being a new Beetle too much. Though, your courage either startled and impressed him, so he won't attack yes. The guy in the bed has seen you, but it took him some time to free himself, so he could not help you.

strop:

Thank the BITT profusely for picking me up. Ask it a bit about itself and this world.

-Me? I'm BITT, Bogliq Industries Two Thousand! First created as a marketing stunt by Bogliq, I then decided to put my unstoppable nature to use, found a perfect partner, and we fought crime. See. my partner disappeared by the way. He was investigating a disappearance of some metal musician, and the leads led him to somewhere here, you get me? - you nodded politely to BITT - You know? I saw you trying to leap off the tree. Of course, it did not end well, but, I recognised the distraction, and I recognised your channeling techniques. You see, I'm actually a good friend of the McHorse clan. - Then you remember, your father has indeed talked about a talking car friend, you've just never met BITT in person.
-Wait, does that mean...?
-Yes, my partner is Ports McHorse.
-Whoa, that's my uncle.
-Take off your mask, equine fellow.
After you've shown your face to BITT, he replied:
-You look just like him when we first met. You gotta understand, we've been pals since I've decided to help the world, back in '82. You wanted to know bout this place, by the way? OK, we're going to the Cossackburg (OOC: I have no knack for names, sorry), the biggest city in the region, with 85461 citizens, according to 2012 data. There seems to be a hospital there, which is why I'm taking you there, though, they also sell some fine petrol, and they have almost no motorbikes. Anyways, after we get out of hospital, we could team up, and find Ports? What do you say?

(BITT is now your ally, ordinary communicating with him is treated as an automatic success.)
EnryGT5:

Run to the village as fast as my legs will carry me

Turns out your legs won't carry you that far. You have tripped over...another Rattata, losing 1 HP in progress, and obliterating the Poor mouse Pokemon. Then, you began hearing a lots of beeping. The grass around began shaking and wiggling as if there was an earthquake. And then one Rattata came out, and another, and another... Soon, the you were surronded by an entire swarm of them.
-YOU KILLED OUR BROTHER! - one of them shouted
-AGAIN! - another one added
...they, they actually speak?!
-Hah, you thought we were some dumb shits, because we don't usually bring ourselves down to your indignified grunting you call a language? - another one asked, and then beeped something that you think probably means "primitive human", if context is to be believed.

ROLL TO DODGE the swarm of Rattatas!

You roll a: 6

You immediately stand back up, and jump over the Pokemons. You then swing your branch, sending some of them flying and killing them. You then sadly notice, there are many, many more you've got to deal with.

pyrlix:

Look for a table with a map or postings.

You have indeed found such a table. You now not only know that a town, apparently called Cossackburg is nearby. You also know that a bus is arriving in an hour, and on the other side of the table, you have found a map with several locations marked. One of them is marked as "Hitler's prison" and is exactly where you found the ring. Hmmm... has a real treasure hunt just begun?

titleguy1:

Politely ask [Pleb] about where I am and what kind of place this is.

As you were approaching a guy sitting on a bench and examining something, you heard some barking. Then you've turned, and a black doggie was running straight towards you. Now, it would not be that bad, if it didn't have two heads, two sharp sets of teeth and was not trying to attack you. Yes, this is an excellent day for ya.

ROLL TO DODGE Fluffy's attack!

A while later, the dog has bit your arm with both of its jaws. Crap. You lose 5 HP and get -1 to using that arm. And you still have a dog to deal with.

Character info:

Player Characters:

strop
HP: 32/40
Allies: BITT
Extra: -1 to using the left leg.

titleguy1
HP: 35/40
Extra: -1 to using the right arm.

conan
HP: 36/40

pyrlix
HP:40/40
Equipment: Pouch full of old golden coins, cursed Alfa Romeo ring
Extra: +1 to dodging magic attacks (force field)

EnryGT5
HP:38/40
Equipment: Branch
Extra: +1 to raw strength rolls

PhilipM

Leonardo9613

T16
Equipment: Futuristic looking gun, bulletproof vest
Extra: +1 to freeing yourself.

BeforeLifer
Equipment: Gas pistol

Spitfire599

Pleb
Equipment: A weird button-shaped thing.

NPCs:

BITT (Bogliq Industries Two Thousand)
HP:60/60

Phantom VW Adolf Hitler
HP:15/30
Equipment: Staff, capable of turning matter into New Beetles
Extra: Transformed into a VW New Beetle partially.

Elderly gentleman Roland met
HP:25/25

Fluffy
HP:15/15

A swarm of Rattatas
HP:38/40
Extra: Swarm - Attacks do less damage to them, unless they're some sort of area attacks
<<

EnryGT5

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: '01 Ford Focus 1.8 TDdi
'10 Citroen C3 1.6 HDi

Post Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:53 am

Alright you bunch of annoying puny rats.... it's time to meet your doom. Ready or not.... HERE I GO! ULTIMATE TORNADO OF BROKEN BONES!!!

Action: Start spinning wildly wielding my branch, to absolutely decimate anything around me
CEO of Seishido Motors.
Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8343

Suddenly, a temporary logo appears.
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic