FAQ  •  Login

Automation Roll To Dodge

<<

BeforeLifer

Cars: 2004 Madaz 6 V6

Post Tue May 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Re: Automation Roll To Dodge

Da-fuck Conan! Why the hell would you do that!!
Better fix this fucking nose and see what else there is to do, ill settle the score later...

Action: Set/fix nose and see if can find some books on the horned guy who tried to take my beloved fluffy
<<

Leonardo9613

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Cars: '15 Ford Ka 1.0 SE

Post Tue May 05, 2015 3:07 pm

Oh, wow. This belt makes me feel powerful. I almost can't handle it, like that time when I nearly crashed the Clio when trying to do 120 on a 70 (kph) zone. Wait, what is a Clio again? Where did such a memory come from? That might explain where I was before I woke up, if only I could remember more about that. Anyway.... I need to get rid of these creatures.

Action: use my new found martial art skills to attack the damn creatures.
<<

JasonPoland

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: none

Post Tue May 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Ok...it's working, but it's too slow. My Shuck Norris aka Shuckle needs help. Fortunately, I am a Poke Nerd and I have 5 more Pokémon :D
sends out Cubone, Ralts, Bellsprout, Squirtle & Growlithe
OK guys - yells at pokémon - We need to get rid of those pesky Rattatas! Save our village and these foreigners!!!

ACTION: All 6 Pokémon team up to attack the Rattatas
<<

EnryGT5

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: '01 Ford Focus 1.8 TDdi
'10 Citroen C3 1.6 HDi

Post Wed May 06, 2015 12:02 am

HOW?! I made a tornado APPEAR where i stood... and these filthy rats are STILL alive?! Alright. Now you're pissing me off. Well, dear branch, it's been fun having a weapon, 'cause shit just got real.

Action: Wield my branch strongly and jump in the middle of the swarm while screaming random expletives
CEO of Seishido Motors.
Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8343

Suddenly, a temporary logo appears.
<<

conan

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed May 06, 2015 12:20 am

I am a car now? Good, because now I am everything I have wanted since I woke up days before. Getting mobile.

Action: Run over pyrlix.
uranium tungsten oxygen octo-thulium
<<

Spitfire599

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A 1999 Honda Civic Sedan named Flapjack.

Post Wed May 06, 2015 1:43 pm

Madre de dios... I'm in another dimension? I wonder... All those other people that were around where I were, they looked just as confused as I was. What if... they were from my dimension? They're probably wondering what the heck is going on. But, I can't just say that "Hey guys, we're in another dimension!" I need an explanation. Genius skills activate! Okay, so the most likely theory of all this is that there must've been some interdimensional rift that we all have happened to encounter. Now, this rift may only lead from our dimension to this one, but the chance exists that there is a way back. There doesn't seem to be anyone "in control" of us, so it's unlikely that we were sent here, though the possibility remains. I need to get the bottom of this, but first, tell the others. Safety in numbers.

Action: Run back to the tree where we all started at and tell everyone there about my theory.
Name of Car Company: Spitfire Motor Company
Owner of company: Spitfire599
Website or Forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8680 and viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8968
Established: 1948
Company ID: 1948599
<<

nerd

Cars: None as of now and at least 3 years from now.

Post Wed May 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Wait, I am completely stuck? Hmm, I feel a radio where I can call for help. Maybe I can use it. I am sure it will pick up somewhere.
Action: Use the radio to call for help.
Rado Automotive Incrorporated (my automation car company): 1946998
Rado Automotive Incorporated car showroom
<<

Madrias

Cars: 2005 Hyundai Elantra GT

Post Wed May 06, 2015 8:15 pm

(Well, if I'm not entirely too late, I'll join in. Feel free to ignore this post if I am, however, entirely too late)

"What an odd spinning sensation! What did I do to myself this time?" I think, just before opening my eyes. "Interesting. The world is spinning rather quickly, too." It is only seconds after that thought that I realise the trouble I'm in: I've woken up inside the tornado. "What do I have to get out of this? Shirt, a jacket that is far too large, pants that are a little too big, a belt, shoes, socks... Wait, it won't be all that great, but perhaps, just perhaps, I can glide or parachute to safety with this oversize jacket!"

Action: Attempt to use the jacket to either glide or parachute to relative safety.
<<

PhillipM

Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter

Cars: Peugeot 306
Peugeot 405 Mi16x4
Peugeot 406 V6 Coupe
Mazda MX-5 Mk1
Triumph GT6 MkIII
Mazda RX8-engined off-road race buggy.

Post Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Well, this scuffle with Hitler has left me rather tired, I can't even remember why we started fighting now, so maybe it's time to get a little space and observe, that staff stuck in the ground looks mighty tempting though....maybe I'll grab it on the way past.

ACTION: Grab the staff out of the ground and head for the road to put some space between me and Hitler.
<<

Pleb

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Cars: I have TWO Peugeots. Please feel sorry for me.

Post Thu May 07, 2015 7:05 am

I threw more and more cookies to Fluffy, I wondered if it would ever stop. Then I remembered that dogs don't know when to stop eating.
"What. Am I supposed to feed this thing cookies until it bursts? With the owner right there??"

I didn't fancy having to scrape Fluffy mush off of the bystanders, so I held fire for a moment, and recognized that Fluffy's red eyes began to pulsate and glow.
Ah! Uh.. Maybe it wants more cookies? I thought to myself. I glanced into my pocket dimension, and pulled out another cookie. This one was silver. It was the button, but it had stopped glowing.

Fluffy gazed at the button, wide-eyed.

Action: Step back in awe/fright..
<<

T16

8-Star Beta Tester
8-Star Beta Tester

Cars: AW11, 405 T16

Post Thu May 07, 2015 8:03 am

Ouch .. That hurt. I guess I’m not some highly trained killer them.. Maybe I have watched too many movies to even think that I might be. But why did I wake up next to a rifle and body armor them. Well Hitler is still there but that guy managed to wrestle his staff away. Now that I got my eye in I will give it another shot, and maybe I should see if this laser blaster have some settings I can change before hand.

Action: Mess with the A55 Wankel's settings and take another shot at Hitler.
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: None right now.

Post Thu May 07, 2015 8:22 am

Choking, I wonder what I should do next. At least the creature-dog-thingy is off me, but now my arm hurts and so does my throat. So, not knowing what to do, I decide to get my arm bandaged.

Action: Get help for my arm. It hurts.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

pyrlix

23 Star Beta Tester
23 Star Beta Tester

Cars: Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTS
Opel Vivaro 2.0CDTI SE

Post Fri May 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Jesus Christ! This ring has certain effects to different People... and now that he is this Conan-Cossack, which is so horrible, that even Cossack denies it ever existed, i should flee. He will be very angry on me now...
There was a bus stop here, and according to the state of the sun and my masterful sun-clock skills i assume the bus will come every Minute. I should get into the bus and buy a ticket for one Gold coin, one that drives me as far as possible.

Action: Catch the bus and buy a ticket for "as far away as possible" with Gold coins.
<Killrob> you commited a lot of crimes... among others against: 1) international minimum intelligence laws 2) human rights to a brain 3) act against devolution of the human mind
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Sat May 09, 2015 1:13 pm

(just joining in)
"ugh what happened, well, i crashed obviously, but how" i say as i look at the now smashed front of my Motorhome. "Well, with how bad the impact was, i might as well assume the engine is broke" then i try to turn on a light, nothing happens "battery's dead too, perhaps i should try the generator, wait my phone!" i pull out my phone, to check it, it has a dead battery. "well, guess i'll pull start the generator and charge my phone"

ACTION: try pull starting the generator on the Motorhome, then try charging my phone
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Thu May 14, 2015 8:47 am

Previous roll: posting.php?mode=edit&f=20&p=71486

strop:

Try to convince the nurse that I am a doctor. This will get me seen much faster. And possibly treated better too.

You roll a: 2

-Is it this guy again? - one nurse said.
-Nah, the guy that claimed to be the Director had pink hair. And a creepier smile.
-Let's check him
After some psychological evaluations, the staff has determined you don't really believe you are a doctor, or even The Doctor, and you get put back in your hospital bed.

BeforeLifer:

Set/fix nose and see if can find some books on the horned guy who tried to take my beloved fluffy

You roll a: 3

Well, the nose might require a professional to set. I mean, you were able to position it in less painful position, and regained 1 HP by doing so, but it's not perfect yet. As for the horned guy, the books you have do not get into specifics. the horned fella is supposedly a devil, supposedly lives in hell, and you can supposedly get into there by commiting bad deeds.

Leonardo9613

use my new found martial art skills to attack the damn creatures.

You were unsure of whether your martial art skills existed or were just an illusion. Unsure you made your first blow, and punched some of the Pokemons. (-2 HP to the swarm). Hmm... Maybe it actually works? I mean, you did not put enough confidence into it, because you feel like it can do more, but...

JasonPoland:

All 6 Pokémon team up to attack the Rattatas

You roll a: 5

The 5 remaining Pokemons left their Pokeballs - Ralts, Bellsprout, Squirtle, Growlithe and that creepy dude so obsessed with his mother he wears her skull. The puppy Fire-type Pokemon jumped into the action first, biting into one of the Rattatas' head, and crushing his opponent's neck. The water Kanto starter followed into the action, and smacked another one away with his tail. Then, the emotion feeling Pokemon, Ralts, directed her yet weak telekinetic force, hurting, and confusing the shit out of another Rattata, causing it to attack another one. Immediately afterwards, another close mouse pokemon got cut by vines emerging from incredibly thin and flexible body of Bellsprout. Cubone was the last to attack. He scanned the fight, and then promply approached one of the opponents. He growled something to the Rattata, took his mother's femur and began smashing it into the head of his poor victim. The Rattata's skull gave in after 2 hits, but Cubone still was putting the bone into the motion, until the Rattata was barely recognisable as a Pokemon at all.
(Swarm loses 4 HP)
Some Rattatas began beeping something towards your pocket monsters, and you noticed something was wrong, as the looks of uncertainty formed on your allies. Are the Rattatas trying to turn them against you?

EnryGT5:

Wield my branch strongly and jump in the middle of the swarm while screaming random expletives

You held the branch with a firm grip, and made a nice jump into the swarm of Rattatas. And, contrary to what the number on the die says, you actually succeeded. Nice. You are now in middle of swarm trying to kill you. Now what...shit...cunt, FUCK! YOU HAVE NO PLAN!
-WHAT A MOTHERFUCKING IDIOT I AM - you think
-See, that's why we are superior species - one Rattata says.

ROLL TO DODGE the swarm's attack!

They, the superior species? Pfff.... You jump back into your previous position, and notice your charge disrupted the swarm's position. You evaluated their current positional weaknesses, have your branch ready to attack, and have thus +1 to your next attack. This obviously was your plan from the very beginning and who says otherwise is a liar.

conan:

Run over pyrlix

You slowly creep from your place. That phonograph sure weighs a lot. As you accelerate towards the guy who turned you into this piece of shit, you realise you are not going to carry enough speed to harm him, so you think, think, and come up with an idea to drive over his foot instead.

Pyrlix, ROLL TO DODGE Conan-Cossack 1000! (+1 due to conan's slowness)

You roll a: 2+1 = 3

Whoa, what is this NOISE! As you turn around, you notice a pile of rust rolling towards you. Does not seem to be much of a threat, so you ignore it, until it gets close. You move away a bit, as you notice it wants to run you over. It then tries to back off, and you're forced to dodge the car once more. This makes you miss the bus (Your action was interrupted)

Spitfire599:

Run back to the tree where we all started at and tell everyone there about my theory.

You roll a: 4

You get back to there quickly, and share your hypothesis with everyone who is there. Sure, there only seems to be the Phantom Hitler, two people fighting with him, and some guy landing with the help of his jacket, but they heard you very clearly.

Madrias:

Attempt to use the jacket to either glide or parachute to relative safety.

Your fiddling with jacket must have done something to your aerodynamics, since you were quickly thrown out of the tornado. You glided above some people fighting what appeared to be some oversized purple mice, and landed gracefully right behind... A ghost hitler. Huh. By the way. You seem to have mastered the gliding dynamics with this jacket, and as long as you have it, you will automatically pass any ordinary gliding tests.

PhillipM:

Grab the staff out of the ground and head for the road to put some space between me and Hitler.

While you were running for the staff, Hitler closed his eyes, spread his arms, and said:
-Peace is key. Peace of mind zat is. Blitzkrieg rules everyvere else.
And the staff nudged and flew back into his hand
-Let's fight. - he then aimed a shot at you, but then collapsed on the ground, obviously stunned.

Pleb:

Step back in awe/fright..

You roll a: 6

Huh. Let's see... The button began glowing back again. The B embossed into it actually dazed you at first. With squinted eyes, you noticed the button disintegrated into dust, and only the glowing B remained. Soon, another letters started appearing, forming BEELZEBUB glowing in the air. Suddenly, cracks formed under your feet. This did not look well.

ROLL TO DODGE whatever that is.

You roll a: 4

You stepped back again. Just in time, I'd say, as a hole opened in the ground, with a giant, red, horned guy emerging from it. He held a bong in one hand, and some weed in the other
-Duuuude. You, like, found my doog. - he said while setting his bong and smoking his herbal substances - This is the best shit ever - you were not quite sure whether he meant you finding the dog or his weed.
-Wait, so whose dog is it? Yours or that dude's over there?
-...Yeees.

T16:

Mess with the A55 Wankel's settings and take another shot at Hitler.

You find some switches, and decide to flip one of them. You aim your gun at Adolf, pull the trigger, and Hitler immediately gets stunned and falls onto the ground, losing 1 HP in progress. Now, it's not everything. He seems to be stunned for serious, and it seems he'll be out of commission for, I don't know, three turns?

titleguy1:

Get help for my arm. It hurts.

While the village does not seem to have any clinic, you found a person that claimed to know first aid. The person in question said it's been infected by a vile force, and poured some holy water onto it. Then he poured some high purity alcohol onto it. And then, he said...
-It needs to be burnt off with fire. - and he ignited the fumes of the alcohol with a lighter.
Your arm hurts like shit now, (-1 to any next action). However, as you look at the wound, you see it might actually HAVE WORKED. (You regain 4 HP)

cpufreak101:

try pull starting the generator on the Motorhome, then try charging my phone.

You do not know what happened. That much is clear. You do not know when and how you got here. You do not know when and how you crashed. Most importantly, you do not know when and how in the world you installed a nuclear reactor in your motorhome. However, that's what you have there. You can even start charging the phone there.

Character info:

Player Characters:

strop
HP: 32/40
Equipment: None
Allies: BITT
Extra: -1 to using the left leg, +1 to A55 Wankel laser blaster operation.

titleguy1
HP: 36/40
Extra: None

Conan-Cossack 1000 (conan)
HP: 36/40
Equipment: Cursed Alfa ring.
Extra: Is now a car, -1 to convincing people he's a good car.

pyrlix
HP:40/40
Equipment: Pouch full of old golden coins
Extra: +1 to dodging magic attacks (force field)

EnryGT5
HP:38/40
Equipment: Branch
Extra: +1 to raw strength rolls

PhilipM
HP:39/40

Leonardo9613
HP: 40/40
Equipment: A belt of martial arts prowess (rerolls epic fails during fights, once per turn)

Evardsen (T16)
HP: 38/40
Equipment: A55 Wankel laser blaster, bulletproof vest (less damage from bullets)
Extra: +1 to freeing yourself.

BeforeLifer
HP: 37/40
Equipment: Gas pistol
Extra: +1 to handling dogs.

Spitfire599

Pleb
Equipment: A weird button-shaped thing, A pocket dimention of infinite cookies.

JasonPoland
Allies: Shuckle
Equipment: Shuckle's pokeball

nerd
Extra: In a New Beetle trunk. Trapped.

Madrias
Equipment: Gliding jacket (automatic pass to ordinary gliding)

cpufreak101
Equipment: Crashed Nuclear Motorhome

NPCs:

BITT (Bogliq Industries Two Thousand)
HP:60/60

Phantom VW Adolf Hitler
HP:14/30
Extra: Transformed into a VW New Beetle partially, stunned (3 turns remaining)

Elderly gentleman Roland met
HP:25/25

Fluffy the demon doggie.
HP:15/15

A swarm of Rattatas
HP:25/40
Extra: Swarm - Attacks do less damage to them, unless they're some sort of area attacks

JasonPoland's Pokemon creatures (Shuckle, Cubone, Ralts, Growlithe, Squirtle, Bellsprout)
HP:10/10 each

Beelzebub
HP:50/50
Equipment: Bong, Weed
Extra: Stoned

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic