FAQ  •  Login

New Graphics Card!

<<

BlastersPewPew

Cars: Mazda 3

Post Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 pm

New Graphics Card!

Well I got my new graphics card installed, the old one partially fried when its fans failed without me noticing in time so it was constantly hitting its thermal limit and underclocking even with some case fans zip tied to it temprorarily but that only let the PC run basic things such as email and web browsing. Last night I installed my new graphics card, a Zotac GTX 780 OC on sale for $135, WOW does this game look AMAZING on max settings, so fluid with no lag, everything is just................. WOW........ You guys have really outdone yourself with the detail you have put into this game to date now that I can SEE it and not pixels :P Keep it up and I cant wait to see how it looks after the engine change :D The only downside I see to this card is it is using the same exact fan setup as my last card, will need to keep an eye on these fans in case they fail as well, on the bright side this is a reference card so I could liquid cool it later, my previous card was not reference so I was stuck with the faulty cooler.
<<

BavMotWork

Cars: 99 BMW Z3 Coupe/92 BMW 318is Coupe/77 Chevrolet Nova 2dr/03 Chrysler PT Cruiser/04 Chevrolet Colorado Z71/04 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx

Post Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:39 am

Re: New Graphics Card!

Nice one! The game does look incredible, I love watching the rotating assembly shine and how each of the different materials have different finishes. Mesmerizing :shock:
Steam ID: BayerischeMotorenWerke

Return to Off Topic