NationStates

<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 am

Re: NationStates

What time is it in-universe? The region has a future tech and a modern tech tag, so I would assume it would be 2020s or some other 20 minutes into future date?
<<

BlastersPewPew

Cars: Mazda 3

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:48 am

Kubboz wrote:What time is it in-universe? The region has a future tech and a modern tech tag, so I would assume it would be 2020s or some other 20 minutes into future date?

I assume modern day +10-20 for our region, some regions like to play as if it were WWII era or earlier.
<<

Cheeseman

1-Star Beta Tester
1-Star Beta Tester

Cars: 2007 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCI Ghia

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:25 am

After seeing the template that has been shown on here, I just had to experiment with it and start building something for my wonderful nation, the Kingdom of Filbrania.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=filb ... n#Republic

Very early WIP so far, but I should hopefully get it done over the next few days. Liking this a lot so far!
<<

UltimateBMWfan

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: 2008 BMW M3 Coupe

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:35 am

The Factbook for The Democratic Republic of Hermancia is also up now :Here
Car companies:
BMC AG |

<<

BlastersPewPew

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:46 am

For those that do not have NS++ installed and therefor cannot view the regional newspaper here is what has been posted to date:

Hermancian News

2/22/2015

Hermancia is taking the next step in it's Nuclear program, as it has recently announced that building has commenced on new Nuclear power plants throughout the nation. The Hermancian Nuclear Organization, or HNO, will be responsible for maintaining safety on all of the Nuclear plants in the nation.

Chaos in Hugglemoffles Senate!

Ceeing Schtars, 23rd February 2015 $0.50 Hugglemoffle Daily Gazette 2/23/2015

After the surprise failure of the Hugglemoffle Senate to ratify the WA Charter various political and economic factions are digging in for a long fight to ratify or reject the Charter during Congresses next session. President of the Senate, Senator Berg Affe (Independant-Oppland), expressed his dismay with the failure of the Charter to pass with this short speech after the vote: "Today could have been a wondrous day in the history of this great nation, we could have joined the ranks of over 18,000 nations and moved on to higher prosperity and greater influence in the world. Sadly there are some in these great halls that think we should sit in the dark and watch the world progress around us, those people have won the battle today but the war is not lost, next week we shall put the Charter back on the table again for a vote and by then I think the populace will have expressed their will to their representatives and the Charter will pass and Hugglemoffle will finally rise up to the challenge of becoming a nation of leaders and not followers."

Senate Opposition Leader, Gummi Stemple (Conservative-Gothenburg), was in a joyous mood just after the votes were tallied and the Charter failed to gain the 70% of votes needed to be ratified, "Today we stood up for what Hugglemoffle has always been, an independent nation that makes its own path and not one that is ruled by others. The failure of this Charter today has shown the leadership of this great country that we will not sit quietly while they slowly take away our individuality, economy and sovereignty. From the small businesses that would be over regulated to the families next door that would have to do what someone halfway around the world says, whether it is against our culture or not, is wrong and we should not put up with it. Next week I ask that all of us Hugglemoffleans assemble in Downrightscary and show our elected leaders, show the nation, show the region and show the WORLD that WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY into oblivion, that we will FIGHT for our names, our culture and for identity!!!" After his impromptu speech Senator Stemple had to be rushed to the clinic inside the capitol building due to chest pains, his press secretary has said that he had a bout of heartburn from his meal just before the vote and will be back to full health later in the week.

Much has been asked around town what does the President, Willy Wonka, himself think? After the vote his press secretary released a statement from President Wonka; "Although I may wish for our country to stand among the great powers around us I also must follow our Constitution and the laws that it contains, this President is NOT above the law and will abide by what Congress may pass or fail to pass, treaties and charters are the realm of the Legislature to ratify and the Executive is to see the are signed and implemented." His press secretary, Mr. Milton Waddams, while fiddling with his stapler, went on to answer some questions from the press about current events and the likelihood of the Charter to pass the Senate, his one repeating answer was "This is the for the Legislature to decide, not the President, the President has given his opinion and is willing to sign the Charter if it reaches his desk."

Next edition we shall print our interviews with the various businesses and corporations of Hugglemoffle on this subject, we shall also be doing public interviews with any Hugglemoffleans in Downrightscary Central Park that wish to voice their opinion on the matter, you may also send correspondence to the Editor in Chief of the Hugglemoffle Daily Gazette at 42 Magrathea Avenue, Downrightscary, 16309.

Reporter Ceeing Schtars
<<

Carmain2K

Cars: Im 15, still got 2 years left!

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:01 pm

This looks like a lot of fun, I like country-building things. Meet the Dictatorship of Zamari, the greatest place...in the world!

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=zamari
<<

8bs

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:30 am

i've just moved to Eurasia Pacific! Balbuland!
<<

rileybanks

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: race kart
Dream car: Ferrari LaFerrari

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:48 am

The country where there are gambling 8 year olds!
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=krtica
Banks Automotive
Company ID:#2014555
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4994
<<

NexxusDrako

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Mum's '00 Ford Falcon

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:09 am

Heh, may as well get involved, despite my past grievances with the forum.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=libertatis_victoriae
<<

BlastersPewPew

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:02 am

Hey Kubboz, my citizens are just going to love your car, they can buy it for just "4911 random body parts" in my country :D My auto manufacturers are going to need to trim costs somewhere to compete with your imports..........
<<

willempjuh2000

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Talbot Samba Cabriolet 1.3,
Citroën CX 25 GTi Turbo

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:13 am

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=brezchnevk

Look no futher, here is the Dictatorship of Brezchnevk!

Edit: I joined Eurasia Pacific Region ;)
Name of Car Company: Halfix Cars
Owner of Company: willempjuh2000
http://www.automationhub.net/company-catalog/company/34
Established: 1946
Company ID: 1946526
Previous

Return to Off Topic