Racers Story - Chapter 15 - New Cars

<<

Octan2013

Cars: Honda Mobilio CVT
Efendi F20 R
HCW SB GT

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:29 am

Racers Story - Chapter 15 - New Cars

So this is a fictional with real names ... It's a story made by me...
Here are the characters:
Kevin: a touge racing fan... he was bullied in school because of cars he likes..
His car is a 9500rpm 7A-GE powered AE86 Trueno
Hendra: The best friend of Kevin and was in the same school with Kev...
He was bullied too.. His car is AE111 Levin with modified 4A-GE AE111 TRD Cams and Bottom End and a TRD Turbo and a AWD Gearbox
Alif: He is one of Kevin's mate.. He has a Nissan Skyline Gt-st (He was going to buy a GT-R and the GT-R he was going buy is bought buy another man when he is going to buy it)

Adam is the owner of a Tuning Garage called AD Speedshop
Car : GT86
Custom Parts : HKS Supercharger, Volk TE37,

Aaron "Pleb" is one of the mechanic on AD Speedshop.. He sometimes makes his own mods
Car : Nissan Silvia S14 Kouki
Custom Parts: Custom Crankshaft,Headers, and Cams made by him

Niall was a highway racer then he stopped doing it because he blown up his JZA70 and then he became a Touge racer
Car : Ford Laser TX-3
Custom Parts : Settings on suspension set to minor oversteer, Cold Air intake, Custom bottom End

Kiki is the owner of a speedshop that sets ECU and he sells mad engine swaps too
Car : Toyota Soarer (1JZ)
Custom Parts: HKS Twin Turbos

Dimas is an anti mainstream guy on the neighborhood and he likes to do Gymkhana Freestyle at night at the parking lot
Car : 1980 Mitsubishi Lancer SE
Custom Parts : 4G63 with HKS Turbo and Misfiring System

Rayhan is one of the fastest FWD Downhill and Uphill Racer on Puncak Mountain Pass even more powerful cars on uphill can beat him!
Car : 1996 Honda Civic EG9
Custom Parts : B18 with Mugen Parts 270 HP @ 10000 rpm
ATERISK Direct Injectors and Throttle Bodies
Spoon Sports Brakes and Suspension kit

Bart is a new guy on Indonesia, he comes here because of Indonesia's nature
Car : Lancer Evo 6 GSR ( It's really hard to find a Supra MKIV and Lan Evo MR since they need to be imported to get it here)]
Custom Parts : OZ Superturizmo Rims, HKS exhaust and GReddy turbo

Conan is a slalom driver that uses his daily driver and he always wins on slalom competitions
Car : '85 Alfa Romeo 75 6V 3.0 Veloce
Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G
Custom Parts :
Alfa Romeo : Cold Air Intake, Straight Through mufflers, Custom cams made by himself, Lightened Valvetrains
Custom Crankshaft made in a Tuning garage, Forged Pistons, Titanium Conrods,
Uprated Suspension, Single Bucket Seat, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Engine Temp gauges

Enry is a JDM and GT Racing lover and he sometimes go to sentul to watch Touring racing
Car : Mazda RX-7 RZ FD3S

Vajims "xABSOLUTIONx" is a guy that fixes and tunes his car by himself
Car : BMW E36 Coupe 328si
Custom Parts : He uses the engine from BMW M3 E46 and put some parts on the M52 and he makes a custom crankshaft too

Alison Lilyana Bradford, Josh's girlfriend who is probably the only car girl he knows from his town.
Car: 2014 VW Golf R.
Custom Parts: Stability and Traction Control Delete, twin HKS Turbochargers and HKS Intercooler, 4WD reprogram, other bolt-ons.
Total output: 350 WHP, 300 lb-ft.

David Paul Kong, a friend of Alison who is now in college. he's not seeing her, which is good. Works at AD Speedshop.
Car: 1992 Subaru SVX.
Custom Parts: Coilovers (company unknown), EZ36 engine swap, Stillen supercharger, BBS LM wheels.
Total output: 400 WHP, 350 lb-ft.

Joshua Andrew Patterson, a young kid with aspiring dreams to become a professional driver. Currently goes to track-days and touge races.
Car: a recently imported 1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T.
Custom Parts: Bilstein Coilovers, HKS Intercooler, WORK Emotion XD9, Vertex body kit, engine tune.
Total output: 240 WHP, 215 lb-ft.

Jordan is a parts salesman and after his work, he sometimes floor his car in a highway
Car : Lan Evo 5 (No JZA80 Supras in Indonesia)
Custom Parts : Direct Port Nitrous and Forged Pistons and Titanium Conrods
Anyone wants to be on this story? Just Comment here and i will add your name
Last edited by Octan2013 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Name of Car Company: Efendi Motor Co.
Owner of company: Octan2013
Website or Forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4220
Established: Tue Dec 31, 2010
Company ID: 2010139
<<

adamd

9-Star Beta Tester
9-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Toyota GT86 Giallo, Citroen 2CV6 Spécial

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:19 am

Re: Racers Story

If I can stick with a bronze Prius or a GT86, I'm in. :P
<<

Pleb

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Cars: I have TWO Peugeots. Please feel sorry for me.

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:41 am

I'm in if I can have an S14 Kouki! :)
<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 2006 Scion Xb

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:19 am

A laser tx3 or 323 gt-x? :)
Chief designer and CEO, Centauri motor works, Centauri Performance Vehicles (CPV)
"Centauri: The Stars Are Within Your Reach."
Centauri engines Centauri cars
CPV engines CPV cars
Company ID: 1943047
<<

Octan2013

Efendi F20 R
HCW SB GT

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:40 am

Adam is the owner of a Tuning Garage called AD Speedshop
Car : GT86
Custom Parts : HKS Supercharger, Volk TE37,

Aaron "Pleb" is one of the mechanic on AD Speedshop.. He sometimes makes his own mods
Car : Nissan Silvia S14 Kouki
Custom Parts: Custom Crankshaft,Headers, and Cams made by him

Niall was a highway racer then he stopped doing it because he blown up his JZA70 and then he became a Touge racer
Car : Ford Laser TX-3
Custom Parts : Settings on suspension set to minor oversteer, Cold Air intake, Custom bottom End
<<

supraman

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: 1990 eagle talon tsi fwd

1994 toyota supra na-t

1983 mustang gt turbo

1995 f150

2001 ford focus

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Re: Racers Story with New characters

im in if I can either have my 94 na-t supra or evo 5
Cheif Designer, and CEO of Charma Automobiles.

Company ID: 2014463
<<

VicVictory

2-Star Beta Tester
2-Star Beta Tester

Cars: A MURRICAN truck and a turbo grocery getter.

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Is there room for me and my AMC Hornet Hatch with a factory 304 (mildly warmed)? Bronze rally stripes on the hood and a u-stripe on the trunk lid... Not super fast, but man she looked and sounded great.
Ardent Motors Corporation
Company ID: 1934101
http://www.automationhub.net/company-catalog&companyID=40

Suzume Motor Manufacturing Industries
Company ID: 1975102
http://www.automationhub.net/company-catalog&companyID=60
<<

harizvet1

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: none.hoping to get GT86

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:40 pm

me driving 2004 subaru impreza wrx sti with anti-lag system
<<

conan

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:48 pm

I can be some generic SE Asian dude not in car tuning business right?

I know I can't have an Alfa Romeo in Indonesia. But can I have a Black '85 Alfa Romeo 75 6V 3.0 Veloce with a few modifications? Just a few. Like. Cold Air Intake of course, and some nice tuned Exhaust. Some awesome cam that make the idle so rough you wouldn't want to use the car daily, some lighten valvetrains as well, the original Busso only revs to 6000 because of heavy valvetrains, and port and polish head, you cannot have a modded car without port and polish head. Lightern internals should be good as well, Piston, Rod, Crank, and lighten Flywheel. Nothing too crazy, all parts sourced easily from eBay, eh? This should already be good for 200whp. But then again, all 75 are equal, but some are more equal than other! I think... Let's swap 24v heads on, and do the same modification all over again! Slightly more power and revs should be achieve right? Nothing too crazy, just 7500rpm would be realistic.

The beast is already of a Transaxle design, so it got 50/50 perfect weight distribution already, Uprated Transaxle and Differential, Uprated Propshaft, Uprated Gearlinkages, Uprated Clutch. The Suspension is also uprated, with nice Anti Roll Bar, tuned springs, dampers, torsion bar, lighter suspension arms.

I also gutted the interior, removed all the insulation, put in single racing seat, nice gauges, all instruments I need. Body got seam welded, also with all the bracing I could think of, and some nice Roll Bar. So now I have a Powerful, Stiff, Sub 1100kg Alfa Romeo 75. It's perfect for Track Day and Touge, bro.

Okay, with that done, I realized I probably wouldn't daily the bloody thing. So I need a daily driver... Oh... Er... I guess I'll have the most ubiquitous and bland motor vehicle ever to have existed in my country that is also available in Indonesia... I'll have a stock 2012 Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G Automatic in Silver Metallic. That's just fine.
uranium tungsten oxygen octo-thulium
<<

WizzyThaMan

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Citroën Saxo, Mazda 2

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:18 pm

Can I be the typical white guy coming to Asia, still learning how to drift (not as dumb redneck as the Tokyo Drift dude though!)
Lancer Evo MR or a Supra MkIV would be the way to go for me :D
OZ Superturismo rims, HKS exhaust and GReddy turbo
Founder of AutomationHub, for all your Automation needs!
Please visit us at: http://www.automationhub.net
Like our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/automationhub
Our livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/automationhub
<<

EnryGT5

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: '01 Ford Focus 1.8 TDdi
'10 Citroen C3 1.6 HDi

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:09 pm

Can i have a white '00 Mazda RX-7 Type-RZ? :D

(i want to keep it stock)
CEO of Seishido Motors.
Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8343

Suddenly, a temporary logo appears.
<<

xABSOLUTIONx

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: BMW E36 323i Coupe

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:39 am

i'm in :D

just a regular bloke, that loves to repair and race his car

ride - BMW E36 coupe with a heavily modified N/A 2.8 (M52B28)
<<

Octan2013

Efendi F20 R
HCW SB GT

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:44 am

conan wrote:I can be some generic SE Asian dude not in car tuning business right?

I know I can't have an Alfa Romeo in Indonesia. But can I have a Black '85 Alfa Romeo 75 6V 3.0 Veloce with a few modifications? Just a few. Like. Cold Air Intake of course, and some nice tuned Exhaust. Some awesome cam that make the idle so rough you wouldn't want to use the car daily, some lighten valvetrains as well, the original Busso only revs to 6000 because of heavy valvetrains, and port and polish head, you cannot have a modded car without port and polish head. Lightern internals should be good as well, Piston, Rod, Crank, and lighten Flywheel. Nothing too crazy, all parts sourced easily from eBay, eh? This should already be good for 200whp. But then again, all 75 are equal, but some are more equal than other! I think... Let's swap 24v heads on, and do the same modification all over again! Slightly more power and revs should be achieve right? Nothing too crazy, just 7500rpm would be realistic.

The beast is already of a Transaxle design, so it got 50/50 perfect weight distribution already, Uprated Transaxle and Differential, Uprated Propshaft, Uprated Gearlinkages, Uprated Clutch. The Suspension is also uprated, with nice Anti Roll Bar, tuned springs, dampers, torsion bar, lighter suspension arms.

I also gutted the interior, removed all the insulation, put in single racing seat, nice gauges, all instruments I need. Body got seam welded, also with all the bracing I could think of, and some nice Roll Bar. So now I have a Powerful, Stiff, Sub 1100kg Alfa Romeo 75. It's perfect for Track Day and Touge, bro.

Okay, with that done, I realized I probably wouldn't daily the bloody thing. So I need a daily driver... Oh... Er... I guess I'll have the most ubiquitous and bland motor vehicle ever to have existed in my country that is also available in Indonesia... I'll have a stock 2012 Toyota Corolla Altis 1.8G Automatic in Silver Metallic. That's just fine.

You can have an Alfa but parts are pricey and rare and Alfa stopped making cars in Indonesia since the late 80's so you can have it
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: None right now.

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:18 am

I'll put three in: one describing me, the others just random characters. (Also, none use my name, so.)

Joshua Andrew Patterson, a young kid with aspiring dreams to become a professional driver. Currently goes to track-days and touge races.
Car: a recently imported 1989 Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T.
Custom Parts: Bilstein Coilovers, HKS Intercooler, WORK Emotion XD9, Vertex body kit, engine tune.
Total cost: $10,500.
Total output: 240 WHP, 215 lb-ft.

Background information:
Commonly called Josh.
Siblings: Older sister, Samantha, who is 22.
Interests: Drawing, racing, video games, playing the Viola.
Birthday: June 11th, 1997.
Race: Irish-Italian.
Nationality: American.
Wealth: Upper lower-class.
Traits: Hard-working, if a bit hot-headed, sarcastic, quiet, artistic, musical, intelligent (95 average in all honors classes). Not very athletic.
Popularity (school): Somewhat popular, but used to be bullied a little in middle school. Shrugged it off, so he's fine.

Alison Lilyana Bradford, Josh's girlfriend who is probably the only car girl he knows from his town.
Car: 2014 VW Golf R.
Custom Parts: Stability and Traction Control Delete, twin HKS Turbochargers and HKS Intercooler, 4WD reprogram, other bolt-ons.
Total cost: $45,000.
Total output: 350 WHP, 300 lb-ft.

Background information:
Commonly called Aly.
Siblings: 2 younger brothers, Alex and Jacob, who are 13 and 10.
Interests: Racing, singing, making music electronically.
Birthday: December 12th, 1996.
Race: British.
Nationality: American.
Wealth: Upper middle-class.
Traits: Easily bored, highly intelligent (99 average in all honors classes), not your typical white girl, very athletic. Most people would call her hot and down-to-earth.
Popularity (school): Extremely popular. But, she was bullied almost to the brink of suicide in middle school. She stuck through and now she's very popular.

David Paul Kong, a friend of Alison who is now in college. he's not seeing her, which is good. Works at AD Speedshop.
Car: 1992 Subaru SVX.
Custom Parts: Coilovers (company unknown), EZ36 engine swap, Stillen supercharger, BBS LM wheels.
Total cost: $20,500.
Total output: 400 WHP, 350 lb-ft.

Background information:
Commonly called David.
Siblings: Only child, no siblings.
Interests: Driving, talking with friends, manual gearboxes.
Birthday: August 28th, 1993.
Race: Asian.
Nationality: Canadian.
Wealth: Lower middle-class.
Traits: Lazy but determined, loquacious, Not quite smart but has a lot of common sense. Very good-looking, and very athletic.
Popularity (school): Pretty popular. Not much else, though.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

Octan2013

Efendi F20 R
HCW SB GT

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Chapter 1

Kevin just got a AE86, it's has a minor custom parts when he bought it..
The next day, There's a reunion on his high school where he was bullied because of the Eight-six and after he arrived there, He met Hendra, his old best friend,
He got a recently imported 2001 AE110 Trueno with TRD Parts..
"So, we got a Trueno right?" said Kevin
"Yeah, I was looking for a economical and cheap car and they are pricey and not to economical, so when i try this AE110, i fell in love with it and it's not pricey and practical"
Said Hendra..
They head into a highway to Puri Highway and they get some highway racing... When they start, Hendra got smoked by Kevin's AE86 and that makes him curious about his car.
"Whats on that AE86? He said it only have minor changes on the Engine like 20V Top and why i got smoked by his AE86? My AE110 has 4A-GE 20V Blacktop and AWD"
He tried to floor the accelerator pedal and he still got smoked, And then Kevin got in to the rest area, and then Hendra's Black AE110 parked beside him.
"Kev, do you mind if i see your engine?" said Hendra
"Yeah sure, i don't mind " said Kevin
*pops engine hood*
"It looks like normal 4A-GE Silvertop... But it sounds a bit different with the ITB and Race headers"
"Could it be? A 7A-GE?" Said Hendra
"I don't think so"
"Dude lets go to AD Speedshop! I want to know about this thing!" Said Hendra
They go to AD Speedshop and meet Adam and Aaron and Hendra wants Adam to check up whats on Kevin's engine
"This is not an ordinary engine" said Adam
Why is it a no oridnary engine? Hendra asked
"Because it's a.. 7A-GE! "
Next

Return to Off Topic