<<

bgdude24

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: 1992 Honda Civic
1993 Ford Ranger

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 am

King of the Hill

Just a simple little game we can play here on the forums. This is king of the hill. You claim the hill. In order to take the hill from somebody you think of a creative way to take the hill. Lets start.
I see a hill with nobody on the top. I walk up the hill and plant my flag.
MY HILL.
<<

Noxan9

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:15 am

Re: King of the Hill

i see the dude on the hill. i'm trowing a lasso that thightens around his feet, and i pull him down. i'm the new king of the hill :D
<<

UltimateBMWfan

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: 2008 BMW M3 Coupe

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:06 am

I distract Noxian by poking him on the shoulder. I point over. "There's a free copy of Automation there." He walks away. I'm the new king of the hill. >:D\

Someone please push Kubboz off already!
Last edited by UltimateBMWfan on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: PUSH KUBBOZ
Car companies:
BMC AG |

<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:11 am

I distract BMWfan by poking him on the shoulder. I give him something. "Here are keys to my E26 M1, you can go have a ride"
-"Oh come on, Kubby, I'm the ULTIMATE BMW fan, M1 did not have keys like these. These are keys to... Polski Fiat 126p, am I right?"
-"Oh god damn you" - I quickly push him off before he has a chance to react. I am the new king of the hill.
<<

Cheeseman

1-Star Beta Tester
1-Star Beta Tester

Cars: 2007 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCI Ghia

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:19 am

I break into Kubboz's Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 in green parked at the bottom of the hill and start revving the engine to grab his attention. He will come running down the hill to save his pride and joy and just before he can get to the car I floor it past him and stop at the top of the hill, leave the handbrake off, jump out of the car and sit at the top of the hill and become a dictator who will nuke anyone who attempts to take away my control. I am the king of the hill!!
<<

Drummerdude48

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Daihatsu Charade 1.0L TD, Nissan Primera 1.6L

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 am

I place a large wheel of bree at the foot of the hill luring Cheeseman down. I proceed to take the hill.
Daihatsu - Innovation for Tomorrow

Name of Car Company: Foley Motor Company
Website or Forum thread: None
Established: October 1946
Company ID: 1946048
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:39 am

I have noticed Drummerdude sitting in his Charade on top of the hill. I steal a taxi, adopt the mindset of stereotypical Russian driver temporarily, and proceed to simply hit his Charade repeatedly, (at low speeds, I don't want to have it written off), pushing it off the hill and taking place on it immediately.
<<

UltimateBMWfan

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:55 am

I see Kubboz on top of the hill. He looks down at me and waves. I point to his house and yell "Here, Kubby Kubby! I have some Skoda accessories for you!" He runs down the hill. I am now the king of the hill.
Car companies:
BMC AG |

<<

Cheeseman

1-Star Beta Tester
1-Star Beta Tester

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:15 am

I sign BMW fan up to test the new M235i. I am the new king of the hill!!!!
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:22 am

I order a bunch of workers to build the road to the top of the hill. Then I proceed to drive to the top of the hill with my Skoda, so no fellow (I'm looking at you, Cheeseman) breaks into it. Then I decide to listen to certain 1940 song, but then I notice that Cheeseman guy and remind words of a certain guy that told me this music is for betatesters' ears only. I decide to hit him with door of my Skoda. He falls down the hill, and I can listen to the soundtrack undisturbed. Oh, and I've accidentally become the king of the hill.
<<

StonedRhino

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Zilch

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 am

I use the newly built road to drive a challenger 2 tank up the hill i flatten Kubboz, turn around blast the road with my turret. I am king of the hill
Company name : THC
Company slogan : 'Smoked em'
Company ID : 1966666 http://tinyurl.com/l4e3ybz
Company Site : http://roryscanlan.wix.com/thcars
<<

Cheeseman

1-Star Beta Tester
1-Star Beta Tester

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:52 am

What StonedRhino didn't know is that I buried a lot of explosives under the hill before anybody tried to steal it off of me last. Now I am out of hospital from being hit by that flash of green (still unsure what it was) and I have pressed the button and blown up everything on the hill (and the majority of the hill itself, oops :-P). I am the king of the bump on a flat piece of land!!! Now to hire people to build the hill back again... And now I am the king of the hill!!!
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:07 am

I and my Skoda have respawned. I've put some camouflage panels thingy on her, so everyone thinks it's a new model of some car being tested in public. Then, I approached the hill. That moron who decided to crush me was not there anymore... But that banhammer I brought can't go to waste. I have then banned Cheeseman for two hours, and taken the position as the king of the hill.
<<

UltimateBMWfan

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:22 am

I used my mod powers to change Kubboz back to a registered user. He's busy telling on me to the Devs, and I become the King of the hill.
Car companies:
BMC AG |

<<

Lefialga

Cars: citroen saxo 1.6 16v vts 2 seats

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:13 am

caught a plane with advertising "BMW declares bankruptcy," UltimateBMWFan starts crying lying on the floor, climb the mountain and I become the new king of the hill, raise the banner of automation, and declare this piece of land the realm of automation. the end
Next

Return to Off Topic