FAQ  •  Login

Roll To Dodge... Redux

<<

EnryGT5

User avatar

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Posts: 753

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:30 am

Location: Seishido HQ, Ebisu, Tokyo.

Cars: '01 Ford Focus 1.8 TDdi
'10 Citroen C3 1.6 HDi

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:19 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

I can't believe there isn't anything i can use as a weapon! Nature, you disappoint me..
Oh thank goodness someone is coming to help him out, that means i can focus on getting that Trailblazer on the ground where it belongs.
Hey there!

ACTION: Somehow help the guys trying to get the car.
CEO of Seishido Motors.
Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8343

Suddenly, a temporary logo appears.
<<

Madrias

Posts: 437

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:15 am

Cars: 2005 Hyundai Elantra GT

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:14 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Well, if I'm not too late to the party (again), I'll join as my robotic CEO of Storm Automotive, Luke Light.

"Optics show an abundance of green... Leaves. Drive bay 05 is missing a disk, my light blue jacket has a terrible rip in it, and it appears that there's an SUV in that tree up there... Probability of retrieval in my current position is 0%. As I am incapable of recalling the events of the party last night, I am forced to assume that the only copy of the information was on Disk 5. Best present course of action... Calculated risk, but that may just work."

Action: Attempt to reach the stranded Trailblazer in the tree.
<<

titleguy1

User avatar

Naturally Aspirated

Posts: 624

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:37 am

Location: Long Island, New York

Cars: None right now.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:54 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Huh? What's this potion? I've not a clue. Either way, I've now got all this candy and water and potions... And a hag. What to do, oh what to do?

ACTION: Throw the potion aggressively so that it hits to witch and that she can't avoid it.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

cpufreak101

User avatar

Supercharged
Supercharged

Posts: 816

Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:28 am

Location: My Bedroom

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:58 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

"hang on a second, the keys, yes, that."

ACTION: take the trailblazer keys out of my pocket and jab them in the wolf's eye
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

Kubboz

User avatar

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Posts: 1297

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:24 am

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:10 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Vri404: Looks for a metallic object
You roll a: 1

You've found no metallic object. But, you have found a pokeball. A small chick with fiery colouring jumps out of it, and small flames shoot out of its mouth.

Roll to dodge small flames: 5

You dodge the flames with ease. The small bird seems to like you. You've gained an ally.

---

Strop: Asks the hag for a less harmful potion
You roll a: 5

"Oh, why not. I feel so kind today. And your display of skill was sorta spectacular actually. Drink this" - you drink a potion. - "This should improve your wound curing abilities"

You now regenerate 1 lost HP every turn.

---

JasonPoland: Sends a Pokemon against the wolf
You roll a: 2

...Where did you leave your pokeballs. Sorry, but your friends are not with you. That sucks if you ask me.

---

AirJordan: Looks for a stream
You roll a: 2

Nope, no stream nearby. Well, search does not always have to result in success.

---

pyrlix: Walks to the Observation Tower.
You roll a: 6

O...M...G... As you get closer, and hear the crowds, you realise it's not only a tower. It's an entire amusement park (called Forest Frontiers)) in the middle of a forest. With rollercoasters, merry-go-rounds, balloon stands. As you walk through the park with excitement, you forget to watch where you are going, trip, and find yourself lying on the rollercoaster tracks. A train is coming straight at you.

Roll to dodge a roller coaster train: 5

You quickly get up, and get into the train in motion. What a ride, what a ride. And you even got an on-ride photo.

---

conan: Continues to walk out of the forest.
You roll a: 4

You have walked out of the forest. You see an amusement park in the distance.

---

Leonardo9613: Looks for a means of transportation.
You roll a: 4

Great, you've found your Ford Ka. Excellent. I mean, it could've been better, but it's something you're familiar with.

---

Speedemon: Pushes the Trailblazer off the roof.
You roll a: 1

You know, you are the straw that broke the camel's back. Somehow, the roof can support its own weight, it can support an SUV, but add your weight... The roof collapses.

Roll to dodge the fall, the debris, and so on: 3

This caught you offguard for a moment. You did double jump out of there after a while though, but the flying debris has managed to hit you in the process. -4 HP.

---

nerd: Looks for a usable car
You roll a: 6

You hear an engine noise. You turn around, and see a Mitsubishi Galant trying to find its way out of the forest. It does not seem to notice you.

Roll to dodge a Mitsubishi: 2

You go flying through the air.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" The car says. You see its trunk has been busted open. You lose 10 HP

--

SkylineFTW97: Assembles bicycle
You roll a: Automatic fail

As I have mentioned in the previous description, Siemens-01 has found no materials to build a bicycle. Your action makes no sense.

---

rcracer11m: Looks for a bunker
You roll a: 6

Ah the Godwins Law. You find a bunker. With Nazis (or Neonazis) still inside.
"Feuer Frei!"

Roll to dodge automatic fire: 4

You quickly duck behind a cover. What now?

---

EnryGT5: Tries to help get the car off the roof
You roll a: 1

You go inside to see if there's anything that could be used to help. Suddenly, the ceiling collapses, and the Chevy is falling in your direction.

Roll to dodge a falling car: 2

Well, shit. You're under the car, with 10 HP less.

---

Madrias: Tries to get the Chevy off the tree
You roll a: 3

Your attempts are futile. You find out the SUV is intangible. You then recalibrate your sensors and see the car is on the house instead.
...
Now it's in the house.

---

titleguy1: Throws the potion back
You roll a: 2

The rage has distracted you. You've his a nearby tree instead. It withered to ashes.

---

cpufreak101: Keys the wolf
You roll a: 1

You reach down the pocket. It takes time. Time you do not have. The wolf attacks you, and since your hands are in your pockets, you're at -2 to dodge.

You roll a 2-2=0

That... sucks. You'll now have to defeat the wolf with 18 HP left. And single-handedly. By that I mean you've lost an arm.

---

NPC actions:

Siemens-01: Looks for materials to make a bicycle from. (he has not heard the command)
You roll a: 6

You find a mountain of scrap. You take what you need, and learn that when you have a giant pile of things, you should not take anything from the bottom.

Roll to dodge the scrap pile collapsing: 3

Some random junk does hit you, doing 4 HP of damage, but you are mostly fine.

---

The wolf: Continues attacking the anime cosplayer
You roll a: 3

Not your best, but the cosplayer got a fucking 0, so you manage to bite off an arm.

---

The hag: Guards against Evan.
You roll a: 4

You adopt a defensive stance against titleguy's character. If he tries to attack you next time, you'll get +1 to dodging the attack.

---

Info about Player Characters, Nonplayer Characters, Locations.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
<<

Speedemon

User avatar

Naturally Aspirated

Posts: 678

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:41 am

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:21 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Well crap. The person inside the house is not going to be happy... Or alive. But I did manage to bring the whole roof down so I could drive it out of here. But someone else has got the keys and he is being attacked by a wolf. OH GOD. He only has one arm!!!

ACTION: Throw sticky maple syrup trap at wolf.
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

cpufreak101

User avatar

Supercharged
Supercharged

Posts: 816

Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:28 am

Location: My Bedroom

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:28 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

"well... this seems to be the end of me... only one thing left to do."

ACTION: beg the wolf to stop attacking
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

SkylineFTW97

User avatar

Posts: 102

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Location: Maryland, USA

Cars: 2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES V6

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:52 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

I think I found one thing a hammer can't fix. My eyes. Oh well.
Besides, walking can't be much worse. Wait, I'm sensing a distinct lack of german rock. Now how will I find anyone?
Action: Looks for evidence of anyone else nearby
Drew Motor Vehicles
Company ID: #1938042
<<

Vri404

User avatar

Naturally Aspirated

Posts: 600

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Cars: 2000 Toyota Altezza Auto

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:53 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

"Hello small bird. You are cute. I like you."

ACTION: Look for food for bird.
Salt is what 95% of children are made from, and generally 72% of forum users.

Also 82% of statistics are made up.
<<

Leonardo9613

User avatar

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Posts: 1270

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 am

Location: Curitiba, Brazil

Cars: '15 Ford Ka 1.0 SE

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:58 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Woohoo! My Ka, perfect thing to off-road, wait... Well, at least it moves and since it's new, it won't breakdown. This hag is quite wild, I'd better not stay around her. I saw an asian and a gingerman walking to the other side of the forest, I should see what they are up to.

ACTION: Go on the direction conan and pyrlix went.
<<

titleguy1

User avatar

Naturally Aspirated

Posts: 624

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:37 am

Location: Long Island, New York

Cars: None right now.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Whaaaa? The tree has turned to ashes? Damn. That's not natural. I'd better run... I could've sworn I saw Leo's Ka over there. I'll go follow him and ask for a ride.

ACTION: Ask Leo if I could ride the Leomobile- I mean, his Ka.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

AirJordan

User avatar

Posts: 413

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:21 am

Cars: Cee apostrophe d

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:10 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Ooohhh maaan...I feel lost. If only there would be no trees so I could see...hmm...I did knock down one before and I wasn't even trying...and this time I know I should move fast.
Action: stomp with all I got to lay the forest flat
Image
Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand.
<<

Madrias

Posts: 437

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:15 am

Cars: 2005 Hyundai Elantra GT

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:23 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Well, it appears as if the recalibration was successful, but in the process, someone managed to jam that SUV inside the house. By the look of things, I'm going to require alternative transportation. Or, given that the wolf seems to have wounded that man, possibly a weapon. I don't recall having any onboard weaponry, I'm fairly sure this ruined jacket isn't going to do me any favors in boosting an attack, and I can't recall what my frame is built from. Chances are an attack on the wolf would leave me as damaged as the wolf in the end. With 'attack' safely ruled out for now, that leaves me with finding transportation. Except, I can't trust my visual range in this dense forest... I'm going to need some basic tools. Something, perhaps, that could double as a weapon in a time of need... That sounds like a full search priority list: Weapons, Tools, Transportation. But one has to be more important than the others, and right now, that's something to hit things with.

Action: Find or Make a weapon, preferably something multi-purpose.
<<

EnryGT5

User avatar

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Posts: 753

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:30 am

Location: Seishido HQ, Ebisu, Tokyo.

Cars: '01 Ford Focus 1.8 TDdi
'10 Citroen C3 1.6 HDi

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:05 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Aaaaarghh.... OUCH! What the hell?! *bangs head against exhaust*

I.... I'm UNDER the Trailblazer?! Uuughh.. I might have broken a bone or two..

*deep breathing* Keep calm. Someone will surely get me out of here, i just have to yell.
HELP MEEEE!!!

ACTION: Ask for help
CEO of Seishido Motors.
Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8343

Suddenly, a temporary logo appears.
<<

nerd

User avatar

Posts: 228

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Location: USA

Cars: None as of now and at least 3 years from now.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:56 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

I need to be more careful. Well I guess it's a car.

ACTION: Try to drive the mitsubishi to the trailblazer hut.
Rado Automotive Incrorporated (my automation car company): 1946998
Rado Automotive Incorporated car showroom
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron