FAQ  •  Login

Roll To Dodge... Redux

<<

strop

User avatar

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Posts: 3462

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:35 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

"What's the big deal!?" I would have yelled except the exertion of the ninka kick set my headache off anew. Still, good to know I had my skills about me. I was seriously considering opening a can of whoopass on the hag but it seemed this other guy had other ideas and it would kind of be rude to interrupt. Then again it did look like she just tried to blow me up.

ACTION: if Leo rolls a 3 or greater, strategically retreat to beside him and listen to the conversation.

If Leo rolls a 2 or less, attempt a full Nelson on the hag as a means of restraint.
<<

conan

User avatar

Naturally Aspirated

Posts: 862

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 am

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Whoa! Water Magery! It wasn't this cool the last time. Only weird Cossack.

Action: Walk out of the forest.
uranium tungsten oxygen octo-thulium
<<

JasonPoland

User avatar

Supercharged
Supercharged

Posts: 164

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Location: Poznan, Poland

Cars: none

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Pokemaniac Jason has appeared

Action: Looks for anything bad happening so he can save the day
<<

Kubboz

User avatar

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Posts: 1297

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:24 am

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

cpufreak101: Punches the wolf
You roll a: 3

It is very difficult to hit anything when distracted by the pain of the scratch. But, you do manage to make a somewhat proper punch (the wolf has to dodge at +1)

---

AirJordan: Looks for stuff
You roll a: 5

You've found a Glock 17. You give it several tries... Shooting stuff is fun. You give it even more tries, and that's when you notice it has infinite amount of ammunition. Cool.

---

nerd: Looks for a very long rope
You roll a: 1

You do find a nice rope. You grab it to bring the car down, which is when you realise it's actually a snake. A constrictor snake, to be slightly more accurate but not entirely precise.

Roll to dodge a snake: 5
"Get off me!, you yell at snake.
"Say sorry first", the snake said
"Alright, I'm sorry, I mistook you for a length of rope"
"Huh, I see"
And the snake slithers away. You've apparently learnt to speak Parseltongue during the course of the Automation meetup party. How peculiar.

---

pyrlix: Looks for towers, or houses
You roll a: 4

You wander, in hopes of finding shelter, and you see an observation tower. (The same one Speedemon saw). Want to get closer?

---

SkylineFTW97: Runs towards Pyrlix's robot
You roll a: 5

Along the way, you find, ummm, let's say, one of Jeremy Clarkson's hammers. Yeah. You can fix everything now. You also find a Snickers bar, since you're not yourself when you're hungry.

Yeah, you also get to Siemens-01, assembling a bicycle.

---

EnryGT5: Looks for a potential weapon
You roll a: 2

Sorry, but you've found nothing. It's partly because it's a rather empty area, and partly because you got distracted by a dude speaking a snake language.

---

Leonardo9613: Tries to get a hangover cure from the hag.
You roll a: 5

"Oh, sweetie, you should have said so first." She turns into a lovely grandma, and gives you a potion. You drink it. "Now you'll never have hangover again. Now, wait a moment, I have someone to deal with."

---

Speedemon: Goes into the Trailblazer Hut
You roll a: 6

You open the door with ease. You see a nicely furnished interior. Suddenly, you hear a creak. You look down, and see a trapdoor opening underneath you. You're falling.

Roll to dodge the fall: 5

You double jump back to safety. Wait wat. wtf did you guys learn at the meetup.

---

titleguy1: Grab some water and some candy
You roll a: 2

Oh no, the hag has spotted you. Shit.

Roll to dodge a potion hurled towards you: 5

You grab the potion with your hand. Now it's yours.

--

strop: Listens in on Leo's conversation with a hag.
You roll a: 6

Good news? You've heard all of the conversation. Bad news? The mention of hangover only amplified your headache. God dammit.

Roll to dodge a headache: 4

With your will, and determination, you carry on through the pain. The headache soon subsides.

---

conan: Walks out of the Starting Forest
You roll a: 3

You did not leave the forest yet (it is kinda large). You are, however, halfway through. You even meet that guy you tried to run over last game. He's looking at the tower in the distance.

---

JasonPoland: Looks for an opportunity to be a hero.
You roll a: 3

You see a person fighting with a wolf. Whether you interpret that as wild animal attack, or as animal cruelty, is up to you. It is kinda far from you. You'll have to get there first.

---

NPC actions:

Siemens-01: Tries to assemble a bicycle
You roll a: 2

Sorry, all of the scrap metal went towards the construction of you. You'll have to find the resources somewhere else. A guy runs up to you.

---

The wolf: Continues attacking the anime cosplayer
You roll a: 1

What a bad timing. As you lunge to bite the guy, he tries to punch you. It's very difficult to dodge that. (-2 to dodging)

Roll to dodge an anime punch: 4-2+1=3

You manage to almost get out of the way. You lose 3 HP. And you miss. You'd have missed anyways, but still.

---

The hag: Throws a potion at another thief.
You roll a: 4

Well thrown.

---

Info about Player Characters, Nonplayer Characters, Locations.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
<<

Vri404

User avatar

Naturally Aspirated

Posts: 600

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Location: Christchurch, New Zealand

Cars: 2000 Toyota Altezza Auto

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Hello! I am Joining onto the game! I will be a Bird Man!

"Did I wake up late, or am I drunk... I dunno" *Sqwak!*

Action: Look for a Metalic Object.
Last edited by Vri404 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salt is what 95% of children are made from, and generally 72% of forum users.

Also 82% of statistics are made up.
<<

strop

User avatar

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Posts: 3462

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

My ears flatten as the hag gives Leo a hangover cure. Damn, I'd like me one of those! Wait, is she throwing another potion?

ACTION: Apologise for kicking the exploding potion back at the hag and request a less deletrious potion instead.
<<

JasonPoland

User avatar

Supercharged
Supercharged

Posts: 164

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:07 pm

Location: Poznan, Poland

Cars: none

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Image

HOLY ARCEUS A WILD MIGHTYENA IS ATTACKING THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!

Image

GO!!! TORCHIC!!!

Action: Torchic uses Ember on Mightyena
<<

AirJordan

User avatar

Posts: 413

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:21 am

Cars: Cee apostrophe d

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Sweet mother of guns! but I do wish it was silent *realising that gunshots made dizziness and headache worse* or made any sense what's going on. Well leps pack that and move on... but where? Water! Water is always good. It will help me gather my thoughts and maybe find some civilisation.

Action: Try to find a stream.
Image
Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand.
<<

pyrlix

User avatar

23 Star Beta Tester
23 Star Beta Tester

Posts: 816

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:51 am

Location: Ludwigshafen/Germany

Cars: Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTS
Opel Vivaro 2.0CDTI SE

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Darn... Not enough metals. Well, i'll just wander to the observation tower with my trusty friend. Away from those mad men here. Shooting around, talking with hags and fighting wolves in a cosplay...
And maybe i can or siemens-01 can climb on the observation tower and examine whats going on.

Action: Walk to the Observation Tower.

Siemens-01 Command: Blast some Rammstein and think about a possible construction at the Tower. (and follow me) *screamed*
Image
<Killrob> you commited a lot of crimes... among others against: 1) international minimum intelligence laws 2) human rights to a brain 3) act against devolution of the human mind
<<

conan

User avatar

Naturally Aspirated

Posts: 862

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 am

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Hm. Who is this weird guy I tried to run over the last time. It didn't go very well the last time so maybe I shouldn't bother him.

Action: Continue to walk out of the forest.
uranium tungsten oxygen octo-thulium
<<

Leonardo9613

User avatar

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Posts: 1270

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:59 am

Location: Curitiba, Brazil

Cars: '15 Ford Ka 1.0 SE

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:56 pm

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

That lady was nice relieving me of my hangover. Now, this was an automation party and i must have gotten here some way. So there must be some means of transportation somewhere.

Action: Look for some mean of transportation.
<<

Speedemon

User avatar

Naturally Aspirated

Posts: 678

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:41 am

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:32 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Now where the hell did I learn to double jump? I feel like I am in a video game. Now, what about that car on the roof? I could double jump onto the roof possibly.

ACTION: Double jump onto the roof and push the car down.

I seem to have a lot of jumping powers, eh? :P
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

nerd

User avatar

Posts: 228

Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Location: USA

Cars: None as of now and at least 3 years from now.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:58 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Huh, now I can speak parseltongue.

I do need some means of transportation other than walking.
ACTION: Find a car that is usable.
Rado Automotive Incrorporated (my automation car company): 1946998
Rado Automotive Incorporated car showroom
<<

SkylineFTW97

User avatar

Posts: 102

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Location: Maryland, USA

Cars: 2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES V6

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:03 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

*finds Siemens-01's bicycle*
It's not a car, but it could work.
*inspects* Of course. But nothing my trusty hammer and I can't fix!
*stands triumphantly holding hammer to the sky*
Now, I'm pretty sure this goes here...
Action: Assembles bicycle
Drew Motor Vehicles
Company ID: #1938042
<<

rcracer11m

Posts: 50

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:42 am

Cars: oldsmobile alero

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:33 am

Re: Roll To Dodge... Redux

Ill join as myself, Brandon.

Unnngg whats going on? Why am I in a forest? It seems there are lots of other people already up and moving around. I should probably look around for some stuff.

Action: Look for a hidden bunker.
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron