FAQ  •  Login

workshop mods not downloading

<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:00 am

workshop mods not downloading

so i'm trying to get mods into automation from the workshop, i got them all before but i had to reinstall automation and now nothing from the workshop is downloading, i click the green subscribe button, it gets set as subscribed, but it doesn't download, so i'm currently left with a library full of cars that give me lua errors upon opening since they don't have the parts.
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

HellBoyBG

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:58 am

Re: workshop mods not downloading

In Steam, right mouse click on the game, properties, local files, "Verify Integrity of game cache" i think it will look at the game, find you have subscribed to mods but lack the files and download them automatically.

That's my idea for solving the case, but i haven't tried it, so i don't know if it works.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:05 am

Re: workshop mods not downloading

HellBoyBG wrote:In Steam, right mouse click on the game, properties, local files, "Verify Integrity of game cache" i think it will look at the game, find you have subscribed to mods but lack the files and download them automatically.

That's my idea for solving the case, but i haven't tried it, so i don't know if it works.

no, it didn't work
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)

Return to Support