Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:48 am

Auto Saving Working Incorrectly/Insanely

Creating versions of my new MOHV v8 engines and get this error.

---------------------------
Lua Error:
tolua++ dbcall failed!: [string "--client\functional\PlatformDesignerWindowDel..."]:1889: attempt to index field 'BlockConfig' (a nil value)

You can CTRL+C on this to report it.
OK

Then, i check, my 5.7l version is now known as nil, and does not exist, and my 6.5 was over written with the new one just made that was under a new name.
And, then it breaks the whole car and game. Changing the color of the car, brake and tire/rim size and text throughout the UI.

Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (5).png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1403 times

After closing the design screens out, opening the new build version with the engine works correctly, but attempting to load the other model with the nil(5.7) engine, it declares it to big, then adds 2 new variants, which both give the following error. Also note that the 6.5 no longer exist as well, only the newest 7.0 version exist and works correctly.
Lua Error:
tolua++ dbcall failed!: [string "-------------------------------------------..."]:1393: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'strokeValue' (a nil value)

You can CTRL+C on this to report it.
OK
and many other errors relating to nil values

The only way to fix these errors was to delete the entire trim,and remove the 2 new nil engines the game created, the other trim and 7.0 engines work completely fine.