Problem with installing

<<

Pjodron

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Saab 93 -03

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Problem with installing

At first i used the launcher to update the game, and it worked well. while waiting for it to finnish i saw that you had torrents out and thus i downloaded them all 3 to help seed when possible.
After the normal update was finnish i started the game and tested things out, first i noticed was that cooling was in KJ, this made a bit of a mess because i use the engine power in HP. a bit annoying sinch i could not change it for some reason. because there was no reason to save anything i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it with the torrent full installment. hopeing that would solve my problem.

Now the first problem, it REFUSES to let me install to any else than C:\ProgramData\Automation. i cant type in anything else nor does the brower button work at all. this is a big problem for me because i have all my games on a diffrent drive.

Also, there is no longer an exe to start the game. so i cant even start it.

a bit of help here?
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Re: Problem with installing

All cooling is always displayed in kJ/s so that no one confuses it with the power of the engine. It is not equal to the engine power!

The installation path thing seems weird. When you install the launcher, you should be able to choose whatever path you want. Is that the place where it only allows you to choose that single path?
<<

Pjodron

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Saab 93 -03

Post Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:31 am

Re: Problem with installing

Ah, finaly got it to work.
the problem was a bit of misscommunication. I tought that what we got with the torrent (for those that needed the full installation) was all we needed.
but what you said here made me try and install the launcher first, and then what we got from the torrent. exe files and installation path works.

allright, its not equal to engine power.
then how would i know how much cooling i need for lets say a 200hp engine?

i would know because its says so on the test screen....... while typing this i had to check that i did not miss someting bloody obvious and whould you know it, i did.

Return to Support