FAQ  •  Login

just wanted to give a Thumbs up

<<

Anthrax50551

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:23 am

just wanted to give a Thumbs up

Hey guys so I pre-ordered this game a long time ago and i would like to say I LOVE what you've done since i last played the demo, I didn't play it for awhile to see how well you would progress and i gotta say im astonished it was amazing downloading it again and popping in and seeing how much life you gave it!! Congrats!!! I can't wait till the finished product who knows when but keep at it guys you are doing an amazing job!!!!
Company: Pegasus Motors

I am the Official Pegasus Motors Owner, Contact me for Needs

Forum Thread: Pegasus Motors Check Me Out!

Company ID: 1969918
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:50 am

Re: just wanted to give a Thumbs up

Thank you very much!

With the release of the Revamp we finally were able to get that part of the game to the highest feasible standard that we could aim for. I am glad the effort we've put into it is visible to the players too :) it was a lot of work, basically rewriting all game mechanics from scratch to give a much deeper, rewarding gameplay experience.

For the rest of the game we aim to keep up that standard, and we are just as much looking forward to seeing it become a reality as you guys are.
Cheers!
<<

Anthrax50551

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:25 am

Re: just wanted to give a Thumbs up

I can tell its alot of work and it definely payed off the changes where so drastic i didn't even recognize the game anymore... it was mind boggling very happy for you guys, keep up the good work!!! this game is going to be legendary, SLRR is something just like this however when this game is done its going to blow the hinges off everything in that game, so far the engine builder is already much more sophisticated only thing it lacks is parts but im sure you guys will have TONS of things for us in the near future... im just so excited to see the final product, its only under 500 MB which is NOTHING i can tell this will be like a 5-10 GB game =D
Company: Pegasus Motors

I am the Official Pegasus Motors Owner, Contact me for Needs

Forum Thread: Pegasus Motors Check Me Out!

Company ID: 1969918

Return to Support