FAQ  •  Login

Towing/Hauling?

<<

Camshaft91

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Towing/Hauling?

Hey Dev's

Firstly want to say awesome work on the game so far the open beta is awesome and the games really starting to take shape!

Just a question, I've noticed that you've put a lot more info in stats and was wondering if under utility you guys could include hauling/towing?

Considering now that you have markets in game be good if we could make say dedicated haulers?

I've done a quick search and found some older posts but nothing was possible at the time.

Now that we have more stats is it possible if you guys could implement a towing/hauling stat? Maybe each demographic has a different requirement for max towing/hauling limit?

I hope you guys will consider this because then I will have a real reason to build solid hauling rigs :)

Thanks!!!
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:18 am

Re: Towing/Hauling?

Heyya! The Utility stat is mainly about towing and hauling, so that is considered in the game already :) demographics that require Utility are demographics that care about transporting / towing stuff.
Before you ask: no, there will be no "how much weight can this car transport" number shown because how that is measured or estimated varies too much and would only cause confusion. ;)

Return to Developer Questions