FAQ  •  Login

Disable intro music.

<<

bowserchomp

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: '90 Koopa Klown Kar

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:37 am

Disable intro music.

It's annoying how every time I start up Automation, the annoying Hulk Hogan sounding music comes on until the menu loads, even though I have music turned off. So... either cut out the intro music altogether, or add a note to the Music slider in the options menu that says "NOTICE: affects all music EXCEPT for intro music, because that's always going to play @ 1 dB no matter what"

Okay, thanks.
<<

stm316

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Ford Falcon BA XR6 (2004)
Ford Focus LS (2006)

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: Disable intro music.

There's always an option to consider that I refer to as "turn your speakers off".
<<

PMP1337

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Fiat Brava

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:59 am

stm316 wrote:There's always an option to consider that I refer to as "turn your speakers off".

Except my speakers are the laptop ones and you can't lower the volume or mute it while it's loading. And have you ever thought that maybe I'm listening to my own music?
<<

Madrias

Cars: 2005 Hyundai Elantra GT

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:28 am

What I do is open the Volume Mixer and mute Automation before I close it. Then the next time it starts up, it's muted, and after it loads, you can unmute the sound if you want it then.
<<

BlastersPewPew

Cars: Mazda 3

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:32 am

Still, I would personally like the option of disabling the music, sometimes Automation crashes so I dont have a chance to mute it beforehand, sometimes I forget and start it up only to have that music blare at me. Another option would be to have it set to your music volume setting in the game, I have mine set fairly low so as to not overpower the SFX.
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:23 am

Of course that will be fixed, but will have to wait for our port to Unreal where all that is redone anyway.
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:02 am

Killrob wrote:Of course that will be fixed, but will have to wait for our port to Unreal where all that is redone anyway.

That is good to hear. I prefer playing with my personal music collection in the background and this sort-of annoyed me a bit. Fixed by going outside and having a smoke while game launches :)
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:35 am

Aw, no love for the intro music. But it's so catchy!

(Then again, when you start up Automation on a near-daily basis, more when it's extra-crashy, listening to the same intro music like 500 times a year can get a bit old...)

Return to Suggestions