FAQ  •  Login

Exporting car data

<<

adam440

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Exporting car data

I know that you can't create a car driving simulator. But I think, that you can program feature, that can export car data (like torque at specified rpm, and so on). It would be great to make function that could export the data that would be used to BeamNG, because here it's also all about precision simulation. Of course that's only half of the whole idea, the next "level" could encompass the entire export including all nodes (nodes are used in BeamNG physical simulation) depending on the specific car body and vehicle construction, but I understand that it would be much more difficult. I contented myself with at least the basic data export. PS: I'm sorry for my bad english.
<<

UMGaming

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: None :(

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:42 pm

Re: Exporting car data

there use to be a engine thing where you could port your engines you made in the game to beamng cars before the steam update but now it won't be able to work due to new update stuff
<<

BlastersPewPew

Cars: Mazda 3

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Re: Exporting car data

This was the old thread:

http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewto ... lit=BeamNG

Easily found using the search function but hey, at least you didn't ask "when are diesels coming" :P As UMGaming said, not sure if it would work with the new updates.

Return to Suggestions