FAQ  •  Login

Suggestion to make this game more popular

<<

Kingofawesome13

Cars: 2008 Ford Focus S Sedan in Kiwi Green

Post Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:01 am

Suggestion to make this game more popular

I just tried out this game on my friend's PC, and I'm blown away at how much depth is in this game. I'm also subscribed to a youtuber(VintageBeef with 1.1 million subscirbers) that plays many auto related games such as the forza series, Car Mechanic Simulator 2015, F1, and a lot more. He also recently started a series called In My Inbox where he plays around 20-40 minutes worth of a game he receives in his youtube inbox. So far he's played Car mechanic simulator, Toby, Fishing Planet(which I got because of this series), Jotun, Tick Tock Tower, and more.

I think the devs should send him a copy for him to play for that series. This could reach out to lots of gearheads on his channel due to his amount of subscibers(1,122,769 at the moment of writing this) which would give the game more exposure.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:30 am

Re: Suggestion to make this game more popular

if i wasn't broke i'd send him a steam code, but unless someone is feeling kind then idk what's going to happen, though probably a single day as a google ad could have the same result
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:53 am

Re: Suggestion to make this game more popular

I'll look into that today and send him a key :)

Return to Suggestions