FAQ  •  Login

More colour variations

<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:13 am

More colour variations

I'm not sure how (or if) any of this would be possible in the current game or in UE, but here goes...

How about the possibility of two-tone paint on cars, either have a fixed area for a second colour, or being able to trace on the area ourselves?

The other thing, which I'm sure has been suggested before, is decals. Not necessarily numbers or anything, but stripes on the hood/roof, along the side, etc. and have the same colour wheel as the paint. Maybe have the two-tone implemented as a decal overlayed on the paint, if that's simpler. Also different stylized decals could be nice with this, such as these:

(Yes, American land barges of the 70s and 80s just can't be the same without faux wood panelling :lol: )
Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

<<

jackmatt01

Cars: A VW Buggy!

Post Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:28 am

Re: More colour variations

I´m totally agree with a kind of stickers idea, with the possibility to create more complex figures with only lines and circles. So if you change the angle of the camera, the stickers angles changes also.
The only thing is that the sticker has to be 3d to work with the program?
I am seeing lots of builders that in order to Pimp the rides uses all kinds of lights and some other ornaments to change the side view of the creations.
Also be nice to change the color using the same palette as for the prime colors.

Return to Suggestions