FAQ  •  Login

New Engine And Car Designs

<<

bnhart0

Cars: 2003 Volkswagen Jetta TDi

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:57 pm

New Engine And Car Designs

Hi Automation Forums,

I absolutely love the game. It's awesome. I do have a few suggestions though. They are as follows;

1) Adding the ability to design a Diesel engine from an inline 4 (Cummins 4bt, TDi), Inline 6 (Cummins 6bt), and a V8 ( Powerstroke and Duramax), ranging in liter size from 1.9 to 15 ( Such as the Cummins ISX line of big rig diesels)

2) The ability to choose your timing technique ( I.E. Timing Belt, Chain, or Gears ) resulting in the ability to last longer depending on what you pick.

3) Adding the ability to rev the engine out to 20,000 RPM if you are designing a Formula One engine. Also, the option to design the chassis of an F1 car.

4) Adding the ability to change to race fuel or methanol ( if you are designing a top fuel dragster )

5) Adding the ability for a supercharger, whether you pick a twin screw or a turbine style.

6) Adding the ability to design the chassis for a Monster Truck, as well as all the tools to design the engine.

7) Adding the ability to design a sportbike or cruiser chassis. Also, the ability to design it's motor, ranging from a v-twin, inline 4, v-4, inline 2, inline 6, or a flat 6 ( such as the Honda Goldwing )

If these could be done, that would make the game truly user friendly depending on what the user is feeling like building their business off of. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions.

- Bnhart0
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: New Engine And Car Designs

try the FAQ first, most of what you asked was asked a million times already
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

UMGaming

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: None :(

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:58 pm

.....:shock:
Last edited by UMGaming on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Madrias

Cars: 2005 Hyundai Elantra GT

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:43 pm

1: Likely to be DLC after the release, as mentioned in the FAQ.

2: I don't know the answer on that one, actually, but I don't see it really adding much to the game. Generally you change the timing chain/belt when you replace water pumps, from what I've heard (I'm not overly technically inclined with cars. I know you need to change the oil and put gas in them.)

3: No production car engine revs to 12000 RPM, let alone 20000. Chassis designs currently require the car to have fenders, too, so F1 car bodies are somewhat out. I think it was mentioned in the FAQ.

4: This is a production car tycoon game. Racing fuels are not commonly found at your local gas station. Ultimate Unleaded is about as good as we're going to get.

5: Superchargers will be coming in a later update, probably after the tycoon portions of the game are finished, as mentioned in the FAQ.

6: Monster trucks aren't production vehicles, they're one-off custom vehicles.

7: Motorcycles are out of the scope of a car tycoon game. As for engine types we have available and will be getting, look to the FAQ.

There is a search function here, but to save the hassle, go here to see it: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3886
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:24 pm

I get that you're new but... You know they're called Frequently Asked Questions for a reason, right? Read them. People on this forum hate questions being asked over... And over... And over again.
<<

RevPJ

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: '74 Triumph Spitfire, '69 Cadillac Funeral Coach, '97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Spyder

Post Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:24 am

Since you've introduced a Group C body, Flat-12s are a must! I would also like to see a cooling system choice ie, air vs. water cooling.
<<

vmo

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A undestructable Toyota with 1ZR FAE engine, Honda Civic VTi EG6, Mazda RX7 fc

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:22 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Company: Montes Cars
Company ID: 1940001
Visit the brand models http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3995
In AutomationHub.net: http://www.automationhub.net/company-ca ... mpanyID=18
My YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/1MtRpd
<<

AznGame

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: ?

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:37 am

No. 1 Here's Your
Attachments
Diesel Engine.jpg
Diesel Engine.jpg (27.44 KiB) Viewed 5262 times
<<

Racer13

Cars: 1996 Ford Probe GT

2007 Intrepid Cruiser w/ 125 IAME Leopard

250 Superkart on the way

Post Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:32 pm

RevPJ wrote:Since you've introduced a Group C body, Flat-12s are a must! I would also like to see a cooling system choice ie, air vs. water cooling.

Totally agree. I need to make that 917 engine! Air cooled flat 12 FTW! One of the most beautiful engines ever made.
"Racing is life. Everything before or after is just waiting."
- Michael Delaney

HP Craftworks
#1955013, Est. 1955
<<

koolkei

Cars: a mini 2 wheeled single cyl car :D

Post Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Racer13 wrote:
RevPJ wrote:Since you've introduced a Group C body, Flat-12s are a must! I would also like to see a cooling system choice ie, air vs. water cooling.

Totally agree. I need to make that 917 engine! Air cooled flat 12 FTW! One of the most beautiful engines ever made.

and not mazda's Rotary engine that powered 787B?
<<

nerd

Cars: None as of now and at least 3 years from now.

Post Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:25 am

Rotaries are not coming or will be DLC. Superchargers will be after the tycoon portions are done. Same goes for all the other engine configs. Diesels will be DLC or not in the game at all.
Rado Automotive Incrorporated (my automation car company): 1946998
Rado Automotive Incorporated car showroom

Return to Suggestions