FAQ  •  Login

what about certain company divisions

<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:06 pm

what about certain company divisions

so in real life you know that some companies have divisions, and while it is the same company they usually have little in common. like i'm talking about how companies like Hyundai and Mitsubishi have well known electronic divisions but it is completely separate from their car manufacturing. so maybe when the career mode comes out you could have a tab where you can set up certain divisions but it will only be super simple such as how much money do you want to give then and an output for how much they are making, nothing much more. so you can like build/buy a new division such as maybe an electronics division like Hyundai and Mitsubishi and you can put $10,000 into it and it will be giving, say, $15,000 out, nothing too complicated, but adds a little bit to realism (and more ways to get profit for the greedy ones out there). and it may be stretching it but perhaps depending on what divisions you have will give a minor discount on certain things, like if you own an electronics division you can get a small discount on any electronic components in a vehicle since you don't have to pay manufacturer's markup, or say you have a small part manufacturing division for, say, shock absorbers, which will provide a slight discount to your suspension, all while making your company extra profit.
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:11 am

Re: what about certain company divisions

Thing is, it's a "car company" tycoon game, where the sole purpose of your company is cars. For Mitsubishi, they are not necessarily a car company, it's just a division.
What you want: Car company with divisions.
What your examples are: Companies with car divisions.
See what I mean?
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:35 am

Microwave wrote:Thing is, it's a "car company" tycoon game, where the sole purpose of your company is cars. For Mitsubishi, they are not necessarily a car company, it's just a division.
What you want: Car company with divisions.
What your examples are: Companies with car divisions.
See what I mean?

yeah, i kinda do, this was just one of those 2AM thoughts i had
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Cars: Chevy Cobalt

Post Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:26 am

Also, you can have divisions. You can make multiple car companies. ;)

Return to Suggestions