FAQ  •  Login

Load of suggestions

<<

Jude

Cars: A skateboard

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Load of suggestions

So, my suggestions are; being able to choose diesel, gasoline and lpg. Being able to make hybrids ( and if its implied, using two non-electric engines *inline 3 for city and v8 when racing or freeway*).Ability to choose rarer engines ( w, vr, shaped, rotary, more than normal cilinders - I'd love to see a w48 engine). Ability to dual charge ( using both super-, and turbocharger ). Multiple axles. I think that's it.
<<

andris

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: NONE

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Re: Load of suggestions

I think all of this has been suggested already and most of it has been rejected already (not enough useful for the extra development work/time).
At first one thinks more exotic engine types would be great, but when you think of this as a car company tycoon, then you realise that most of those engine types are exotic for good reasons. They simply don't sell, so it would make no sense to build them, ultimately meaning you wouldn't build them, so why should we have to wait like 2+ more years for the release? Just so we can try exotic engines and fail?
<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 2006 Scion Xb

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Re: Load of suggestions

diesel DLC
w, vr, Probably DLC
rotary VERY UNLIKELY DLC
Hybrids very unlikely DLC
Ability to dual charge ( using both super-, and turbocharger ). MAYBE DLC
Everything else nope
More info found here viewtopic.php?f=15&t=137
Chief designer and CEO, Centauri motor works, Centauri Performance Vehicles (CPV)
"Centauri: The Stars Are Within Your Reach."
Centauri engines Centauri cars
CPV engines CPV cars
Company ID: 1943047

Return to Suggestions