FAQ  •  Login

My Suggestions/Ideas

<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 pm

My Suggestions/Ideas

I have some more Ideas:

1. An Interior material selector. You don't actually see the materials in the car, but you know what the car is using for the interior! I don't know if this option would replace the interior options if it did happen, but It would be interesting anyway. :)

2. Car Generations. A selector like the trim/variant selector, but this time, you can put make the car in a different year with this option, and choose production years for each generation.
Last edited by Speedemon on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

DEVZERA

Cars: Golf 97 TURBO
MONZA 93 2.0 FT500 + turbo

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:28 am

Re: My Suggestions/Ideas

good ideas :D
MONZA 2.2 93 GL/S TURBO FORGED

Connecting rods: Powertech for 1000cv
Piston: IASA 2.0
Turbo: .70 1.5kg + 2.0kg 1stbooster + 2.7kg 2stbooster
Valve Blow-off sequential HKS
Injection: FT500
Head: 16v of vectra elite 2.4 16v
3 pumps of GTI full
<<

xABSOLUTIONx

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: BMW E36 323i Coupe

Post Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:19 am

1st been thrown around

2nd ....... :shock:
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:50 am

xABSOLUTIONx wrote:1st been thrown around

2nd ....... :shock:

Kind of crazy?
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:51 am

Nah, not crazy, just oignorant of the fact that that feature alone would take some 1-2 years to develop... for having more grilles :P
Go get 3D Studio Max if you want to make your own, we won't make our own version of 3DSMax in the game ;)
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 am

Okay! It would of been an interesting idea but if it would take that long to develop... Then probably no for that.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:09 pm

I have some more Ideas:

1. An Interior material selector. You don't actually see the materials in the car, but you know what the car is using for the interior! I don't know if this option would replace the interior options if it did happen, but It would be interesting anyway. :)

2. Car Generations. A selector like the trim/variant selector, but this time, you can put make the car in a different year with this option, and choose production years for each generation.
<<

DoctorNarfy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: My Chevy Cavalier is gone. I am Carless.

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:21 pm

I've had this thought too. But I thought it might just be easier to have info boxes on the interior quality. For example:

Basic interior- "Cloth seats, plastic trim, foam filled steering wheel."

Luxury Interior- "Alcantara seats, Leather wrapped gear selectors, high quality aluminum dash."

As far as car generations, you can set the same cars in different time periods, so long as it shares the same body, so there wouldn't be much point.
"Wisdom is a circle, what you receive, you must give back." -Vert Wheeler
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:37 pm

No, Doctornarfy, that wouldn't work, for me at least. It's too specific. What if I wanted my car to be luxury, but I didn't want alcantara seats?
Tbh, the way it is now is probably as good as it's gonna get.
<<

vmo

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A undestructable Toyota with 1ZR FAE engine, Honda Civic VTi EG6, Mazda RX7 fc

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:21 am

Killrob wrote:Nah, not crazy, just oignorant of the fact that that feature alone would take some 1-2 years to develop... for having more grilles :P
Go get 3D Studio Max if you want to make your own, we won't make our own version of 3DSMax in the game ;)

But the material ID identifier inside the game or like a 3ds max plugin will be good to avoid texture issues.
Company: Montes Cars
Company ID: 1940001
Visit the brand models http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3995
In AutomationHub.net: http://www.automationhub.net/company-ca ... mpanyID=18
My YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/1MtRpd
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:54 pm

More Ideas

I haven't thought of any ideas in a while.

Here are some more ideas I came up with:

Weather Testing: Don't think this is in the game or has been talked about but a calculation that allows the creator of a car to see how well their car does in different weather conditions like snow or rain.

Smiles per gallon: Just a little thing so you could tell how much fun someone could have in it. :P

There were some other suggestions I was thinking of but then I forgot what they were. :(
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: None right now.

Post Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Weather testing: Maybe a good idea to have a stat to represent how well the car drives under poor conditions.

Smiles per gallon: What? Sportiness is already a stat.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Not everybody smiles at the same thing. That's why Automation seeks to quantify objective measurements. Qualitative interpretations are our job!
<<

TrackpadUser

2-Star Beta Tester
2-Star Beta Tester

Cars: 2006 Suzuki Swift+

Post Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:06 pm

As for weather testing, the offroad stat kinda represents that already.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:33 am

TrackpadUser wrote:As for weather testing, the offroad stat kinda represents that already.

But what offroad really is the stat that shows actual offroad things like rock climbing and other stuff (i think). What I mean by weather is when the conditions are rainy or snowy on the road and how well the car copes with the conditions.
Next

Return to Suggestions