FAQ  •  Login

Some suggestions for new things

<<

BrNN

Cars: Corolla 1.8 16v

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:40 am

Some suggestions for new things

Hello. I really enjoyed the game I will buy it soon, when the campaign will be ready be very good if you have all these improvements I've seen in some topics. And I wanted to give some suggestions, talves someone has already suggested as most do not speak English, is very bad search the topics and the translator is very bad and not of to understand very well. Good! I will list a few things I've been thinking:
1- Open a smattering of valves such as pressure springs and diameter of valves because they could earn some Hps and also some revolutions to solve more and valves fluctuation problems
2 Limit RPM for more than 20000rpm, for even that is not so usual in road cars or even sports is an additional option that makes the most real and cool game.
3- Add the alcohol (ethanol) as fuel as well as opening more engines possibilities also in campaign mode would be something cool because some regions like here in my country (Brazil) use quite as fuel mainly in bi-fuel vehicles
4 adjustable suspension, a system that has in some sports or luxury cars that can switch in sport or normal mode, could reflect on the viability and in the question sportiness and comfort in getting good play on both sides.

Those are my suggestions ... sorry if you have any English errors. :mrgreen:
<<

HellBoyBG

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:21 am

Re: Some suggestions for new things

I'm gonna cut straight to the chase.

1. I don't have info on this, you will have to wait for Killrob or someone with info. Personal guess is that if we could change the diameter this would mean that there must be an algorithm that calculates air flow in and out of the chamber which i think is a bit complex and i don't know if there is something like that in the current state of the game.

2. RPM limit has been discuses before. Killrob said NO. At the moment in real life there is no mass produced, road legal car that reaches 11k. So 20k would just be a waste of time. Also i haven't heard someone on the forum to have made an engine running 11k RPM. A personal guess is that the limit might be raised with the racing DLC, because specifically built racing engines can run at such RPM. BUT THAT IS A LOOOONG WAY AHEAD, after the official release of the game.

3. Fuels.. again IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN Killrob said no on other types of petrol (i'm not talking about LPG and diesel) but i need someone to confirm this.

4. "adjustable suspension"goes by the name of "active suspension" in the game, i think.
<<

BrNN

Cars: Corolla 1.8 16v

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:47 am

thanks man, I know it would not be very useful speed as high as 20k to cars more popular I think if it were as DLC would be welcome, since it could come packed with many other things. About increasing the size of the valves think it would be extremely important for both the reality of the game as the settings for a good head is the key to a good motor.
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:51 am

Just to add to what HellBoyBG said:
Effective valve area can be modifired with the quality slider, it also makes them rev harder before getting into valve float. :)

Return to Suggestions