<<

DrLTZ

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: CHEVROLET

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:21 am

To make the game better and much fun to play

Dear Developer ,

Congratulations for steam launch and very deep thanks for the effort that you are doing really amazing work .

I have some suggestions to make this game better and better and much fun to play

1- The ability to disable auto save feature because it is really can make you lose a lot of time in some cases
2- The ability to change year model in engine and car designer " can make year to year improving more easy for the same model
3- The ability to change the suspension and body fixtures when create new trim
4- The ability to see maximum tire size while changing body dimensions
5- Add " Save as option " in engine and car designer " can make same body with different styles and brands

Thanks so much
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: To make the game better and much fun to play

DrLTZ wrote:1) The ability to disable auto save feature because it is really can make you lose a lot of time in some cases
2) The ability to change year model in engine and car designer " can make year to year improving more easy for the same model
3) The ability to change the suspension and body fixtures when create new trim
4) The ability to see maximum tire size while changing body dimensions
5) Add " Save as option " in engine and car designer " can make same body with different styles and brands

Heyya!

Thanks for the feedback :) let me address those points individually:

1) In principle that is already in the game, there is the "hold" button which does that for you, and you can "revert" to restore the engine or trim to what you had when you pressed it.
2) That is in the works!
3) No, that's a deliberate design choice as the suspension geometry and general setup is a big part of the car's design, we want to keep that to Models. Otherwise the Model/Trim system itself would have basically no compromise left in it. The same goes for engine families and engine variants :)
4) That's in already, but you have to do the morph on the chassis tab AFTER selecting the suspension, there is no way for the game to possibly know the maximum tire size before then.
5) Hmm, how is that not possible already? You can name all your models and trims, right?

Cheers!
<<

DrLTZ

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:03 am

Dear Killrob

Thank you so much for your listening :)

1) You are right "hold" button which does that , but some times simply you forget to press it , so I think it is good to have the option to disable this feature .
2) /thanks so much you are great :D
3) Hmmm I think even in the real world we have some examples like Mitsubishi Lancer and GM Trucks :?
4) You are right its already here in the chassis screen but I believe that it will be much easier to know the maximum tire size while modifying the body shape ' like what we had before steam version ' other than go to suspension screen every time after modifying the body shape then go back to modify it , I agree with you this should be AFTER selecting the suspension , we just need to have the maximum tire size in body selection screen . ;)
5) Imagine that you are working on a car then you had an idea for new style for front fascia and the rear also but you want all the other variants and you want to save it as other car model , simply you can't here because of Auto save and missing of Save as feature , that what we really miss from the old version . :oops:

Thank you so much for your patience
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:12 am

4) You do know that you can actually morph the body in the chassis tab, right?
<<

DrLTZ

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:38 am

Kubboz wrote:4) You do know that you can actually morph the body in the chassis tab, right?

WaW it seems that I need new glasses :shock:
<<

NormanVauxhall

Assistant Lead Beta Tester
Assistant Lead Beta Tester

Cars: 2002 Mazda Mx-5 1.6l NBFL
2008 Toyota Prius
1971 Fiat 500 L

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:54 am

I think the problem was that once you are in the chassis tab, the body disapper by detault, so you don't automatically think to morph it.
I also think that should be more clear, i've found it by myself reading here (even if I'm a beta tester!)
ŽM-Automobili Group
Born by the fusion of Blue Marlin Motori Auto and Žnoprešk Avto in 1972.
BMMS Dolphine Mk.II and Žnoprešk Zest (1974)
Žnoprešk Z217 (1963)
Žnoprešk Zap! (1981)
<<

Francismotors

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: In Video Games: Too many to list
In reality: None

Post Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:07 am

Let us change the Body when making a new trim!

Oh and let us add lips to the rear and sides.
<<

ArnRno

Cars: 2002 Impreza
1962 Super 88

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:23 pm

Francismotors wrote:
Oh and let us add lips to the rear and sides.

Well, you CAN add lips to the rear...

About #3 though - I really think the suspension change between 2WD and 4WD models, especially full-size trucks is a very important option, especially since it was done by EVERY US manufacturer, and plenty of foreign (to me) ones as well for 40ish years.

Return to Suggestions