Method of selling the game

<<

Orbitstrider

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: 2015 Subaru WRX

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:42 am

Method of selling the game

Hey everyone I'm not sure if anyone else brought this up or not but I think that if you sold this on steam (probably takes a lot to do so I am not sure) I'm sure you would make tons of money and be able to do your planned expansions much better. Just a thought though. Can't wait for the game. and I NEED TO PREORDER STILL rockethub finished :cry:
<<

Monkey_Mitchell

Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

Cars: 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: Method of selling the game

It's been brought up a few times if you do a search. Both Zeussy and Daffyflyer have said they are contemplating it but the game has to be pretty complete to be considered by Steam.
<<

Tilla

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Hotwheels toys

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Steam really doesn't do the whole indie pre-order thing, especially for a newer company. You basically have to have an established major publisher for them to consider it. Desura DOES have this however, and apperently are willing to set up Steam transfers as well later from what I heard out of the Project Zomboid camp.
<<

Disturbed666

Cars: 2006 Mazda 3

Post Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 am

Tilla wrote:Steam really doesn't do the whole indie pre-order thing, especially for a newer company. You basically have to have an established major publisher for them to consider it. Desura DOES have this however, and apperently are willing to set up Steam transfers as well later from what I heard out of the Project Zomboid camp.

guess I shoulda had a peek at this thread before I posted my own about Desura lol

Return to Suggestions