Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 am

company links

this is my idea i don't know if it is one you have considered or has been suggested to you already and i already know that is is planed for a bit of links between companies (ie. engines) according to some topics so how about being able to link divisions of you company with others say if you company doesn't have the money or technology to make (or make it competitive ) a new car you could propose the idea to an other company and you set a joint sub-division like lotus and ford did with the cortina ,

And smiler to real life companies can form research links where you share developments on certain types of car ie if you make a super-fast sports car but want to make a luxury car and a company like Rolls Royce( i know real companies cant be in the game for licencing issues) wants to make a sports car you could share parts of your base plan for the car ie engine gearbox chassis ) in return for plans of there luxury car parts.like Aston martin and Mercedes new link where Aston can use the mid sized car layout of Mercedes for part of there cars and Mercedes get the layout plans for Aston sport cars.

And my final idea is the inclusion of design studios like zagato and bertone to make your cars and you can adapt the designs which although not my favourite idea could be a good initial part for players to learn and adapt to the design system and also if the idea is in the game and the design studio is popular in the world you could have them make a special edition to boost a companies sales as a scenario say a company called spark aims to sell 55000 cars a year but only sell 40000 and they make 5 models then for a link with the worlds most popular design studio (called quantum in the scenario) for 3000 special editions of each model a year at a 50/50 split between the company and studio and make a car called the spark accelerator quantum or spark quantum accelerator