FAQ  •  Login

Brand Image - Venn Diagram

<<

Mil1983

Cars: 2010 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 am

Re: Brand Image - Venn Diagram

I agree with Killrob, numbers are the right way to represent technical values.
<<

2.5ReallySlow

Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter

Cars: 2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:10 am

machalel wrote:I really like this idea as well.

In addition to this, I think it would be neat if you could get short media reviews on individual car models (both yours and the NPCs), although it would probably be a bugger of a thing to program in without making it feel stale or repetitive.

Another thing I thought would be really cool is if there was Car award ceremonies every 5? years (best hatch, best sedan, best sports, best under $25k etc) with bonus in demand for each 'winning' car (this bonus decreases every year until after 5 years it is back to zero, time for the next award)

I like all of these ideas.

Depending how in-depth the game gets (how much you operate the company on a micro-scale), you could even make the awards every one year, or at random intervals and durations for each type of vehicle (small cars, trucks, luxury cars, etc. etc.) closer to what happens in real-life with magazines and other media outlets. Small cars are reviewed often due to the fact that changes are made frequently to models and it is the most common type of vehicle that people buy, where luxury cars are usually reviewed slightly less frequently due to slower model turnover and less demand and trucks even less so for the same reasons and other types fall between.

In general though, I think media reviews / criticisms of some sort would be a very good element to have in-game.
<<

T-5 Killer

Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter

Cars: '95 Ford Mustang Cobra
'96 Subaru Legacy L

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:58 am

I love the awards idea. Even it its just a blurb and someone repetitive it would be a good addition.
Previous

Return to Suggestions