FAQ  •  Login

Can't purhcase the standalone version

<<

Zanzaroni

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:22 am

Can't purhcase the standalone version

Hello, I'm new around here, I heard about the game a while back and recently decided to buy it got a good deal on some paysafe cards but in my country (Greece) I am unable to redeem them through steam, based on feedback from friends and several videos I've watched I am pretty excited to buy this game, but as I said I cannot, I have downloaded the beta version and tried to buy the game through it but I am still redirected to the main page of the automation site with the only option to be redirected to steam. Is there anyway to redeem the paysafe card codes to buy the standalone version and later upgrade to steam? Thanks a lot in advance, keep doing a great job.
<<

pyrlix

23 Star Beta Tester
23 Star Beta Tester

Cars: Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTS
Opel Vivaro 2.0CDTI SE

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:11 am

Re: Can't purhcase the standalone version

The standalone version is no longer on sale.
Its usually recommended to either convert to steam or buy the steam version.
It has many benefits!
Get updates earlier and faster and have access to the multiplayer (once done)
<Killrob> you commited a lot of crimes... among others against: 1) international minimum intelligence laws 2) human rights to a brain 3) act against devolution of the human mind
<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 2006 Scion Xb

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:29 am

Re: Can't purhcase the standalone version

Payments from Greece to most online money accounts seem to have been pretty messy for at least a few months now if not a full year. Until either steam or something that steam accepts like PayPal agree to honor paysafecards again I'm not sure what you can do.
Chief designer and CEO, Centauri motor works, Centauri Performance Vehicles (CPV)
"Centauri: The Stars Are Within Your Reach."
Centauri engines Centauri cars
CPV engines CPV cars
Company ID: 1943047

Return to General Chat