FAQ  •  Login

I removed a wing from a car and I cant re-add it. Why?

<<

chlumsky

Cars: Roadster

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:44 pm

I removed a wing from a car and I cant re-add it. Why?

I removed a wing from a car and I cant re-add it. Why? I find this frustrating. There are locks everywhere. It is also buggy because I can rechoose some makes of car but cant do the ones under the lock in the middle.

I screwed around in it and got it unlocked, but need to rebuild the car minus the exterior, engine, transmission, suspension, wheels, areo the works......
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:54 pm

Re: I removed a wing from a car and I cant re-add it. Why?

The locks get placed as soon as you have more than one trim and you currently should not be able to change any fixtures as soon as you have more than one trim. This is currently worked on, to give you a choice of both body variant and fixtures for individual trims. In the next bigger patch this new flow will be included.
<<

utopian201

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:15 pm

Would it be possible to change the base fixtures so that changes to to the base will be applied to all trims? Eg forgot to add a door handle etc
Aurora Motor Company: Nothing Comes Close | Youtube ads: Aurora Manticore - "Dyno"
Auto magazine plus directories - list your car in the appropriate directory to be considered for a magazine cover/article.
<<

Killrob

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:19 pm

We discussed this this morning and no, that won't be possible because it is a "killing your father before you were conceived" issue :) also what about all the other trims? :P They would all be reset to what the platform has too, which would lead to even more confusion.

Return to General Chat