Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:59 am

Engine tuning not saving

I've found a big bug and I'm able to reproduce this multiple times and I'll explain how.

Start a new car. Click through the work-flow until you get to the select an engine part. Click new button to start a new engine. Pick all the parts and tuning you want and then get all the way to the end of engine design to click the start button to test it. -BUT-, stop right there.

Say like me earlier.. I had to leave home and go drive around town and go help a friend, which meant exiting the game right at that point and shutting my PC off. Come home later, open game again. Click car, Click revise, get to engine part, click select engine.. select the one I was working on and then click "Revise Engine" button from the engine list screen.

Suddenly.. the big blue start button is not selectable. It's there but not clickable. Click on the Engine Block part, and there's no parts listed. at all. Nothing to select even. And as I start clicking around the options, LUA errors pop up all over the place. The only option is to start a brand new engine each and every time we start.

Dev's: Please fix this.