FAQ  •  Login

Introductions

<<

BlasterMaster555

Cars: A Corolla

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:16 am

Re: Introductions

ATTENTION BUILDERS! My hair is designing cars!

Name: <-------------

Locarion: AMERICA!

Interests: Engineering Things

Vehicles: A Corolla

Previous: 2003 Cavalier, 1993 Civic

How Find? regularcars on Youtube

About: I like designing things, I play KSP and SE and so on, because I like to build things, but I am a poor person IRL with no resources to do anyrhing for reals.
<<

smilemani

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2002 Ford Explorer XLS
2010 Ford Mustang GT
2015 VW Jetta TDI

Post Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Hello! I'm Mani. A Car nut! Finally got the game but haven't played it yet :)
<<

Kitswift

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: '04 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Post Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:20 am

I don't remember if I ever made an introduction post despite being here for so long, but I did kind of slightly disappear for quite a while, so hi I guess.

I make music, I make games (that never get finished,) I play games, and I cry about not being able to actually drive my car for reasons.
I also laughed very hard when I read the naming scheme I must have liked when I made my car/engine design threads... I'll probably make new threads at some point, but I like those ones, but I hate them, etc.

I came here looking for mods and was disappointed when I didn't find what I was looking for... so I'm considering making my own, but only time will tell if that will happen.

I won't be active, I'm never active on any forum, but I'll be here... watching... waiting...
This is my signature of many links. I hope you like it.
YouTube | SoundCloud | Twitter | Facebook | Steam
<<

Innocience

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:15 am

Name: Innocience

Interests: Games, Tanks, RPG Maker, Programming(To a degree - intensive study kinda ruined it), Music, Statistics

Vehicles Currently Owned: None

Dream Garage Vehicles: Something small and powerful (Smart fortwo preferrably), Scirocco, Polo, Golf

How did I find you: Youtube suggestions - especially YBR and of course automationgame

About:

Hi I'm Innocience and love tweaking numbers and statistics as well as freedom in a game so that is why I bought automation.

I'm not technically a car fan(besides old NFS/Flatout...) but I love what they stand for(Gotta adore British Top Gear).

Learned a lot about cars from you guys and looking forward to what's to come.
<<

GoverningNick

Cars: Red 1995 Miata.

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:36 pm

Name: <----

Interests: Games, cars, etc/

Vehicles Currently Owned: Red 1995 Miata. Most Miata of the Miatas.

Dream Garage Vehicles: Miata that I have money to spend on, 240Z, Mk4 Supra, R32 GTs-t, and a Mk1 MR2.

How did I find you: Youtube.

About:

I like cars, games, and car games. So why not get a game that lets you send pistons straight to the ISS?
<<

Corbanx

Cars: 240sx outside sr20det inside

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:37 am

Alex Gonzalez A.K.A. Corbanx
Interests-Cars bikes planes and everything that has an engine.Also a fan of alpha/moddable games,minor moding(im terrible at modeling with 3ds ,blender or any program i just suck at it) and never worked with lua(just python,c++.c#basic)
Occupation-Waiter/aviation student(flying school)
Location-Montreal
<<

TyashiExMachina

Cars: '98 Toyota MR2 (Turbo, modified)

Post Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Name: Hey. I'm TyashiExMachina, but you can just call me Tya. Whatever metaphorically floats your metaphorical boat. Unless you're on a boat. Then I have absolutely no idea how the hell you're talking to me.

Interests: I've loved cars ever since I was a toddler. I loved how they sounded and moved, and I still do. Call it an obsession if you will.

Vehicles Currently Owned: I own a 1998 Mark II Toyota MR2. Also has a bodykit on it. Mint.

Dream Garage Vehicles: I've always wanted an old muscle, like a Charger or a Cuda. If not, then I'll settle for a Supra. Wishful thinking, I guess.

How did I find you? : I literally searched on the internet for 'Car Tycoon and s**t like that'. Those exact words.

About: I'm 25, I'm an IT consultant, and I'm in love with cars. I'm autistic, but that hasn't really stopped me talking to people. And trust me. I talk a lot.
Company Name: XYR Industries/XYR
Company ID : 2012777
Company Thread URL : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6255
<<

Kampfzerstorer

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: No cars, sadly.

Post Sun May 03, 2015 5:54 am

Hello there, thought I'd drop by with an introduction before I have a look around the forums.

Name: Muhammad Amir aka Kampfzerstorer (You can call me Kampf to shorten things out)

Occupation: Non-Destructive Testing Technician (Aviation, more particularly on the turbines.)

Location: Singapore (Yep, that tiny speck of dust on the world map.)

Interests: Games (DiRT Series, World of Tanks, IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 to name some). Cars, more particularly those from the rallying scene from the 80s and 90s, as well as the underdogs of sports cars/saloons (Toyota Chaser for example). Anime (Initial D, Wangan Midnight, Black Lagoon, Hellsing Ultimate for example. You can see the types of anime I watch). Listening to music, genres ranging from heavy metal, to eurobeat, to trance. Though most derive from Japan.

Vehicles: None, sadly. Too expensive to own one here.

How Did I Find You?: Aimless browsing on Steam to find other car based games other than DiRT3 and DiRT Rally.
Last edited by Kampfzerstorer on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the Battalion Tuning Team, click here to know more!
Battalion's Car Spotlight: The Emden Rage
<<

Lusobyzantine

Cars: Subaru Legacy 3ºGen

Post Sun May 03, 2015 10:59 am

Name: Tiago "lusobyzantine" Costa
Vehicles Currently Owned: Subaru Legacy 2.0 Gl(awd yay :D )
Interests: belic history, cars, tanks, how things are made(really, i'm curious guy)internet
<<

blind

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 1996 mitsubishi mirage ls 1.8...

Post Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Name: Bryan Herrán. (ignore my username, my vision is perfect. :lol: )

Occupation :nothing, I go to high school and part of the mechanic class.

Interests: well... anything that generates power lol. I plan going to collage and be a mechanic in the future.

Vehicles: well haven't owned a car but I Usually drive a 1996 mitsubishi mirage ls 1.8 engine stock, k&n air filter and that's all,and well a 1979 te51 race car.

dream builds: an ae86 with a blacktop 3sge(or a ke7@ chassis.) but would be happy with and 4a-c powered ae86 :mrgreen: :roll: (with some side drafts and a mint look)

how i found automation.: well I found about automation about... ugh i don't even remember lol but way before car designer became available.

about: well a gearhead. I like all cars the way the sound, I love engines and their sound induction sounds, i have removed air cleaner of most cars just to rev them and hear them scream. and well for some reason when i'm really mad i rev a car a bit and I calm down a.k.a. gearhead syndrome. :twisted:
<<

mitoand9

Cars: TVR V8S

Post Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:51 pm

Name: Andrea Bianchi

Interests: Automotive sector (mainly cars!), Astronomy, Videogames & Programming

Vehicles Currently Owned: A 1991 TVR V8S! (it's my father's actually.. I am taking driving lessons now)

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Ferrari 275 GTB, BAC Mono, TVR Griffith 500

How did you find us: Searching on Google
<<

KLinardo

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2013 Ford Mustang GT California Special
2010 Ford F-150 XLT

Post Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:32 am

Name: Kyle Linardo

Occupation: Student at the University of Richmond School of Law

Interests: Cars (I'm a Ford Guy), Railroading, Law, Politics

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2013 Ford Mustang GT California Special, 2010 Ford F-150 XLT

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ford GT, 1970 and 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302, Ford Mustang Boss 429, 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator, 1970 Mercury Marauder X100, 1964 Mercury Marauder Park Lane, 1969 Ford Torino Talladega, 1969 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Lincoln Navigator, Ford SVT Raptor, 2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500

How did you find us: Procrastinating from writing papers by watching videos on YouTube

About: I'm a student who grew up around cars. We've always owned Fords. I grew up on a farm so I've always been interested in machinery and grew up working on it and making use of various types. I've always been a Ford V8 guy. I'm a big NASCAR fan and have spent plenty of hours racing on the NASCAR video games or the Gran Turismo Series. I plan on going into law because I love a good legal or political debate and it should help finance my passion for cars and model railroading as I'm also a big fan of steam locomotives. I love the idea behind this game and I look forward to its continued development.
Boss Motorsports
Company Thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7093
<<

Les

Cars: Jeep Patriot, Ford pickup, beat-up chevy pickup...

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:15 am

Wow, you guys put a LOT of RL personal info in your introduction posts here. umm...

Name: Les, that's my internet handle anyway.

Interests: Cars, trucks, military vehicles, aircraft, firearms, history, sociology, psychology, economics, politics, comparative pop-culture, Video Ghamez!, the interwebs.

Vehicles Currently Owned: 2013 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4, 5-spd manual. 2008 Ford F-150 double-cab. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado HD. Mcormick tractor of indeterminate pedigree.

Dream Garage Vehicles: Ford GT. Bugatti Veyron SS, 1970 Chevelle SS, 1969 Dodge Charger (General Lee tribute), 1970 Dodge Challenger (Vanishing Point tribute), 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger, 1959 Cadilllac El Dorado, 1971 Oldsmobile 442, 1975 Oldsmobile 88 Convertible, 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (Smokey and the Bandit tribute), 1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, 1971 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, 1988 Lada Riva, 1985 Lada Niva, Mercedes Benz 240D etc.. etc.. etc...

Found this place when it was mentioned by Mr. Regular on the Regular Car Reviews Youtube Channel... because I needed my FIBERRRRR!
<<

BassixDnB

Cars: None currently.

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:16 am

Hi, my name is Jaryd!

Vehicles owned: none at the moment

Dream vehicles: 2006-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Coupe, 2008- Subaru Impreza WRX STi Coupe OR Hatchback, 2015 Ford Mustang

Interests: Music, movies, cars, computers, and the Internet.

Found this game thanks to a fellow student at my school -- I've been utilizing the customization features in car games ever since I got my hands on NFS:Underground as a kid. This game is perfect for what I like to do!
<<

Dgafak87

Cars: Sadly nothing

Post Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 am

Name: Andrew

Interests: Cars, gaming, anything with an engine and wheels really

Cars owned: Yeah I'm working on that

Dream Cars: 2014 Dodge Charger 392 Hemi and a 55-57 Bel-Air with a 426 Hemi with Fuel Injection in gasser form. AKA BLASPHEMI.

About: Simple person who loves gaming, cars and bikes.

How I found Automation: Been following development on it since early 2013 and I finally wanted it in mid 2013 when I saw ConeDodger240 play it. That's what sold me
Company: Daven Automotive/Motors
Established: August 3, 1938 (First model in February 17, 1940)
Compny ID: 1938826
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat