Introductions

<<

TurboJ

Cars: Alfa Romeo 75, Ford Puma

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:30 am

Re: Introductions

Name: Janne

Interests: Cars, games, history, movies, sports

Cars previously owned: My first car was a rear-engined Skoda with 52 horsepower. Since then I have had far too many cars to list. Saab Turbos, Alfa Romeos, 4WD Audis, a Porsche 911 as highlights. But also many humble econo-cars like a Nissan Sunny.

Cars currently owned: Ford Puma (can't get better handling for 5x the money), Alfa Romeo 75 (lovely twin cam and very exotic suspension), VW Jetta mk2 (200 hp+ diesel mega build, now selling for parts)

Dream Cars: Porsche 356 Carrera Speedster, Lamborghini Miura, Lotus Esprit Turbo, Alfa Romeo SZ, RUF RCT Evo, Renault-Alpines, Abarth Coupes of the late '50s to early '60s.

How I found Automation?: A pop-up on Steam. The best one ever, I'm having such a blast building my dream cars!

I've been drawing/designing cars since I was a little kid - I must have done 3000+ sketches total. I was also a total car geek from 4 years old an up. When I couldn't even write full sentences, I could already tell how many horsepower such and such Porsche had. When I grew up, I switched to working on real cars. Since I've done many performance modifications and also a little restoration work. I'm contemplating on starting another business in the future - I was an enterpreneur in the past. Now I'm fighting some challenging health issues and laying low so to speak, working only part time. When I have the resources, I will be doing a semi-restoration on a '85 Alfa Romeo 75 which I plan to use as a daily driver in the summer time and hopefully take a trip to Italy in as well. Currently I spend far too much time doing Automation car designs and roleplaying the shit out of this forum! Currently the average time spent on a single car model I post on my company topic is 10 hours+. So I need to get out more :)

Here's my company link if anyone's interested: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7310

J.S.C Automobili S.p.A - Exclusive sports cars since 1959
J.S.C Motori Speciali - My open-source performance engines
Patriot Motor Force - 'Murican Evolutionary muscle cars

My Engine Tuning Video Guides
<<

TheMiltos21

Cars: A Fiat Brava and a Fiat Panda!

Post Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:50 am

Name: Miltos

Interests: Computers, Cars

Vehicles Currently Owned: Cube Mountain Bike & Driving mom's Fiat Brava 1.2

Dream Garage Vehicles: Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Z-Tune, Mazda RX-7 Spirit-R Type-A, Toyota 2000-GT etc.

Previous Vehicles of Interest: Mazda MX-5 MK2.5, Honda Integra Type-R etc.

Found about Automation from YouTube but a friend made me start playing it again

About:

16-year-old who loves cars, computers and would love a job with either subjects. I prefer Japanese cars, as if that wasn't obvious enough, haha, and saving up for a Miata Mk2.5 as my first car that I'll buy earlier and work on (probably few little not-so-legal drives too now and then lol)
<<

SkylineFTW97

Cars: 2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES V6

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Name: James

Interests: Cars, The Weather, Video Games, Tinkering, Reading about technical things, Rambling endlessly about said technical things :P

Current Car: 2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES- 3.0L V6, FWD, 4 Speed Automatic, will likely replace it soon.

Previous Car: 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500- 5.3L V8, 4WD, 4 Speed Automatic

Dream Cars: Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32/R34), Mazda RX-7 FC, Mazda Miata (NA/NB), Nissan Z (300ZX Z32/350Z), Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4, Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 (1969,1999,2015), Chevrolet Impala SS (1996), Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (1994-1996), BMW 3-Series (E30/E36), Dodge Viper, Acura NSX (Not the new one), Shelby GT500, Mercury Marauder, Porsche 944, Etc...

Favorite Video Games: Pokemon Emerald, Grand Theft Auto 4, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, Xenoblade Chronicles, Forza Motorsport 4, Sims 3, Automation :P

How I Heard About Automation: The Smoking Tire. I thought it looked interesting, so I checked it out. And now, I've logged hundreds (if not thousands) of hours simulating the car company of my dreams. $30 well spent, in my opinion.

About: I'm an 18 year old college student who wants to become an automotive engineer, since I've been into cars almost since day 1 (car was the first word I ever said, no joke). I'm not the best with people, but I'll talk cars to anyone with enough patience to tolerate my rambling. I'm also an avid gamer, and study meteorology on the side. Congrats to anyone who actually read through everything.
Drew Motor Vehicles
Company ID: #1938042
<<

4x4elcamino

Cars: none use to own a 78 chevrolet K-5 blazer 4x4 3 spd auto manein/ocks full gauges ruber floor a/c delete radio delete cruz delete

Post Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:12 pm

I am new to the board and really like the game my computer died on me and I had to get another one the I have dose not suport the game it is a bit to old :(
I told a friend of mine to get the game and did so when ever I hangout with my friend I get to pay
any way keep up the great work devs.
muscle cars and 70s-early90s 4x4s
Previous

Return to General Chat