Introductions

<<

TheColoredCow

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Im too young to have a car
:(

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Introductions

[quote="zeussy"]So here is a bit about myself, and a template for people to work on, you can fill as much or as little as you like.

-------------------------------------------------

Name: Sixten ''TheColoredCow'' Norberg

Interests: Games Cars Trucks Etc.

Vehicles Currently Owned: None (because of my age :/ ) planning on getting a mk3 golf gti

Dream Garage Vehicles: VW Kharmann Ghia, Vw Corrado, Mk3 Golf Gti

How did you find us? I Acctually found you because of Youtube and Failrace,the channel who uploaded the video where he showcased the game.
<<

Thefan630

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: n/a

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:57 am

Name: Henrique

Interests: Too many

Vehicles Currently Owned: None, guess why

Dream Garage Vehicles: Mazda RX-7 RZ

How did you find us? A showcase of the game by the youtuber Zhatt about one year ago
Owner of KAX
Car Company ID: #2015019
Kax on AutomationHub
<<

Sokoow

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 1994 Mercedes-Benz C220

Post Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:31 am

Name: Lukasz

Interests: Cars, gaming, music, tech stuff

Vehicles Currently Owned: '94 Mercedes-Benz C220

Dream Garage Vehicles: MB CL600 C140, S600 W140 and SL600 R129

Previous Vehicles of Interest: '94 Renault R19, '98 Renault Laguna and '98 MB CLK 200 Kompressor

How did you find us? Googled car tycoon games and your site popped up.

About:

Living in Warsaw with my wife and our 5-year old son. Working in game dev for two years, finally found my dream job :)

I was always interested in cars, especially Mercedes, since my father had a bunch of them back in the day. Now i'm hoping to get my hands on some fine W140 but it's so hard to find a decent one in my country.
<<

whitelighter

Cars: Merc C250 AMG

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:30 am

Stumbled across this game while looking for trivia on Car Tycoon 2 (found it in my loft)

This looks good, happy to chuck £16 at it and I hope it does get finished finally
<<

TinNine

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: ´88 Audi 80 1.8s

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:00 am

Name: Nicklas

Interests: Cars, gaming, music.

Vehicles Currently Owned: `88 Audi 80 1.8s

Dream Garage Vehicles: Toyota Supra RZ, Toyota Corolla AE86 Levin Coupe, Peugeot 205 GTI, Peugeot 405 MI16 and McLaren F1

Previous Vehicles owned cars: ´97 Hyundai Accent (Excel), ´04 Nissan Almera N16 Facelift

How did you find us?
<<

golfus

Cars: VW Golf MK2
VW Golf MK3
VW Golf MK5
VW Golf MK6

Favourite car? X5 (cannot afford it as yet...)

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:24 am

Hello guys.

As I understand you guys are a small team, I just wanted to put my little "piece of support" in your forum.

I know how difficult is promoting your own project so I really hope you guys finish it soon cause I will be one of your first clients. Personally, I am more into the tycoon bit rather than the design... My cars will look terrible!

Quick introduction:

My name is Israel (yes, I know, funny name), I am from Spain though LOL and I work in the real estate game ;) . Fav games. Business simulators as well as some shooters. I don´t have much time but on my free-time I love playing games and work on some programming as well.

My little piece of advice for you guys. I understand you may not be looking to translate the game into different languages. I have got no problem myself with english but you must bear in mind that 95% of the spaniards or South American countries do not like playing games in English language (over all when you get into more technical games like yours) so I strongly advise you to consider translating it in different language. It may cost you a bit (not sure how much they charge but it wont be cheap) but after all the effort and money you must have put into this project translating it to different languages will get you more fans and buyers ;)

Good luck with this and I hope I will be playing it soon!
Israel
<<

Crowiel

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Soon Audi S8 D2

Post Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:20 am

Name: Matti

Occupation: Currently searching for truck driver job, but i've been a taxi driver before.

Location: Finland, but looking to move to Norway in few years.

Interests: Cars, Gaming, Music and Movies

Vehicles Currently Owned: None for the moment as i'm quite broke :cry: , but my new profession should be quite delivering if i find an open job offer(Waiting to get my hands on Audi S8 D2 :D )

Dream Garage Vehicles: Audi S8 D3, Audi RS6 C6, Nissan Silvia S15 (RB26DETT converted)

Previous Vehicles of Interest: Audi S6 C5

How did you find us? Steam
<<

KillaGT

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Camaro RS 1990

Post Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:59 am

Name: Ray

Interests: Cars, Games, Money

Vehicles Currently Owned: 1990 Camaro RS 305 TBI

Dream Garage Vehicles: 2014/2015 Camaro Z28, 2014/2015 Corvette Stingray

Previous Vehicles owned cars: `87 Volkswagon Rabbit 45HP (damn :) - `92 Volkswagon Golf VR6 - `95 Opel Astra - `06 Fiat Grande Punto ->(thanks god i'm owning a real car now)

How did you find us? i was looking for something like Cartycoon and found the Automation Homepage :)
<<

Arixod

Cars: N/A

Post Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:54 am

Name:Arixod

Interests: Games Cars etc.

Vehicles Currently Owned: too young :(

Dream Garage Vehicles: subaru brz,nissan skyline gtr 34 and bmw m3

How did you find us? looked for car tycoon games
<<

Spitfire599

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A 1999 Honda Civic Sedan named Flapjack.

Post Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Name: Mitchell "Spitfire" H.

Interests: Cars, Transformers...

Vehicles Currently Owned: None

Dream Garage Vehicles: Audi R8, Cadillac Escalade (I know! I know!)

Previous Vehicles of Interest: None

How did you find us? I was just browsing around YouTube, and this came up.

About: Hey! I'm Spitfire599. Even though I've been on Automation for over a year, I'm still new to the forums. I'm currently 14 years old, so I'm probably one of the younger users. My dream first car is a 1991 Toyota MR2, and I might possibly buy it in the future. Anyway, I love everything about cars, and am hoping to become an automotive journalist.
Name of Car Company: Spitfire Motor Company
Owner of company: Spitfire599
Website or Forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8680 and viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8968
Established: 1948
Company ID: 1948599
<<

ZeroPie

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 1973 Volvo 142 Custom

Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:23 am

Name: William

Occupation: Currently studying vehicle technology, heavy mechanical.

Interests: Cars (highly into anything with a V8), gaming, creating stuff, working out

Vehicles Currently Owned: Volvo 142 '73 Custom

Dream Garage Vehicles: Dodge Charger '69, Ford Mustang Boss 429, Dodge Charger/Challenger SRT Hellcat, Koenigsegg Agera R

How did you find us?: I believe I googled something like "car customization game pc" and it came up, I was not disappointed.
Last edited by ZeroPie on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

TommyTheBiker

Cars: Suzuki GSX-R 600 K1

Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Name: Thomas (you can call me Tommy)

Occupation: Motorbike and car mechanic (but I work mainly on bikes)

Location: Italy, north-western part (very near to french and swiss borders)

Interests: Motorbikes, cars, videogames, music

Vehicles Currently Owned: Suzuki GSX-R 600 K1, VW Polo 9N3 (1.6l 105hp petrol)

Dream Garage Vehicles: Toyota GT-86, Mazda RX-8, Aprilia RS 125 track-use-only, Aprilia RS 250, Yamaha YZF-R1 1st gen... and maybe a dirt bike too!

Previous Vehicles of Interest: Aprilia RS 125

How did you find us? Google (I was looking something similar to Car Mechanic Simulator)

About:
I always had a passion for motorbikes, when I was about 14yo my dream was an Aprilia RS 50 (a two-stroke italian sport bike; even if by laws it's considered like a moped, it's very fast and funny to ride!), but unfortunately I didn't earned enough money to buy it, so I waited 16yo to buy an Aprilia RS 125.

I became an high-speed and knee-dragging enthusiast, and unfortunately I begun to snub cars. Please consider that here in Italy we cannot drive cars until 18yo and for the first year after getting the driving license there are very very strict limits (even my cheap Polo would overstep them!), but at 16yo I was riding a little monster that could get to 200 kph... so I think it's kinda obvious why, at that age, I considered cars "just useless".

In the meantime I've developed a passion about mechanic, so, I've became a motorbike mechanic and started to dream about owning my own bike workshop. Then, a few years later (when I was 19) I met the one who eventually became my best friend, that had my same dream and feelings, but... cars-oriented. Thanks to him I've became interested about cars, and he became interested about motorbikes thanks to me.

The same year I got my first car; I wanted a 5th gen VW Golf, but because it was too expensive, I've bought a 4th gen facelifted Polo, that is very similar. Two year passed and my beloved RS 125 started to be a little too "tiny" for me (even after tuning her): I wanted something more powerful. So, when I was near to my 21th birthday (the age when you can get the "unlimited motorbike license") I started to search for a new ride.

I wanted a bike "old enought to be almost electronical-s**t free" (as many bikers does, I really hate ABS, TCS etc etc), but at the same time "new enough to have EFI instead of carbs", cheap, reliable, comfortable enough while driving in traffic but also enjoyable during track days, and with an "old fashioned" look. Pretty hard to find something like this, isn't it? :lol: Well, I eventually found it: I've chosen a 2001 600cc Suzuki GSX-R.

When I was looking for my next bike, I saw a GSX-R that was nothing more that a piece of junk ready for the scrapyard; I cannot explain it clearly, but I felt very sad when I saw her: she was kinda... begging for help. I bought her a few days later for a small sum, and I started to fix her: it took me about six months, working during weekends and free time, but I did it.

And then, well, for me a bike (and also a car) in stock condition is nothing more than a blank sheet of paper with a bunch of coloured pencils aside it. You can create a masterpiece with those elements, but you need to spend a lot of time and hard work! :D So, I begun to tune and spice her... and now, after about three years, the work is not over yet. I have no rush :)

Sorry for being so verbose :) Hope you liked my personal story!

PS: I'm sorry for mistakes, but English is not my native language and at school it's not teached so well (we're forced to study French instead... duh...), so I've had to self-taught me... and I'm not a good teacher :lol:
<<

JasonPoland

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: none

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Interest: Computer games, football aka soccer and motorisation.

Vechicles: I don't have neither a driver's licence, nor a car. But I travel to work by a tram or bus...does it count :?: ;)
My father had a Fiat 126 since I was a small kid (about 1990 or '91...my memory is very rusty :P ), changed it to Fiat 125 around 1999. Sadly in 2003 it had an engine failiue that was too expensive to be fixed. Since then we had no cars in the family :(

How did you find us? Googled Car Tycoon

I don't have any ideas what else to say here, but in case of questions, just ask.
<<

MatheusPR

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: BMW 335i

Post Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Name: Matheus , but you can say only "Matt"

Interests: Everything that have cars involved

Vehicles Currently Owned: I own a 335i and a Schwinn Mesa 7K500 .
<<

carmaker

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:12 am

Last edited by carmaker on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat