FAQ  •  Login

Well Ide like to say

<<

Anthrax50551

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 am

Well Ide like to say

All ide like to say is, I HIGHLY respect the work here... I bought the 35$ Edition right away to support, this will be one of the best car company and engine building simulators to Date.. and I have high confidence in the team doing the work so far ive been very impressed with what ive seen and playing the game i can tell the materials and all the textures and etc are of some of the highest quality designs i have ever seen, Now if you guys want some help off the bat i would look into Street Legal Redline, They where very successful in what they did HOWEVER the company stopped what they where doing.. just a tip check it out and you may grab some ideas for your own game. Thanks for making my dreams come True! with this game i think when its done i will never stop playing it :) Keep up the good work guys!!!
Company: Pegasus Motors

I am the Official Pegasus Motors Owner, Contact me for Needs

Forum Thread: Pegasus Motors Check Me Out!

Company ID: 1969918
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:09 am

Re: Well Ide like to say

Thank you very much for the very positive feedback. Currently, I would say though that we have so many good ideas for the game, that we probably would have enough to do for the next 10 years xD First steps first :) Thanks again, cheers!
<<

Anthrax50551

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:25 am

Re: Well Ide like to say

Your welcome im trying to give you some ideas... Cause you guys really have stepped on ground correctly... and i applaud you cant wait to see the Turbos in actions and much more!!! Thank you so much for such a amazing design keep me posted on your work :) i love it.
Company: Pegasus Motors

I am the Official Pegasus Motors Owner, Contact me for Needs

Forum Thread: Pegasus Motors Check Me Out!

Company ID: 1969918

Return to General Chat