First Time Player - Future Buyer

<<

autofrank

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 am

First Time Player - Future Buyer

Hey guys,

I'm definitely going to buy this game when it's released. I'm considering a pre-order for sure. I noticed a bug in the demo, and I was totally gutted after building my first engine that I wasn't allowed to test it. :(

Also, I'd like to sign up to help you guys. I'm very good with English, and noticed some errors and other things, such as extra words, in the tutorials and such. I can work as a proof-reader and help write and edit the tutorials and other text.

Looking forward to the release and hoping to test my engine some day.
Personally I'd like to see manhours and MTBF return rather than production units and reliability score of 0-100.
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Wed May 02, 2012 6:32 am

Re: First Time Player - Future Buyer

Welcome autofrank!

The bug you experience would be new to us... are you sure you really have made all selections possible before you arrive at the testing tab?
Also, it is a good idea to start out in the tutorials which have pre-built engines as a start. :)

For proof reading: feel free to do so! If you catch any errors just report them (they come best as a whole bunch at a time) in the official bug thread.

Cheers!
<<

autofrank

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Thu May 03, 2012 7:07 am

Re: First Time Player - Future Buyer

Killrob wrote:Welcome autofrank!

The bug you experience would be new to us... are you sure you really have made all selections possible before you arrive at the testing tab?
Also, it is a good idea to start out in the tutorials which have pre-built engines as a start. :)

For proof reading: feel free to do so! If you catch any errors just report them (they come best as a whole bunch at a time) in the official bug thread.

Cheers!

Thanks, got my engine working. Didn't select all options. Basically I didn't realize you had to select an option from both muffler categories and left the second one unchecked. Make sure to click none... lol
Personally I'd like to see manhours and MTBF return rather than production units and reliability score of 0-100.

Return to General Chat